Still no spark

slimeee

Jun 28, 2014
Ok ive replaced everything, new oem stator, new cdi box from caltric (ebay) and still no spark. I grounded the cdi to frame and checked comtinuity tests good. Checked continuity between all wires from stator to cdi to coil. Good. Left black white wire from cdi kill switch disconnected ungrounded. All tors wires disconnected removed control unit. I have orange wire from coil straight to cdi white red wire from stator straight to cdi. Black red wire straight to cdi. Ground wire from stator straight to coil ground. All continuity between ground tested good, there are several other groumds i left disconnected but stator and cdi are grounded. Left voltage regulator off not usimg headlights. Yellow red wire for headlights from stator disconnected. What am i missing? Will i get spark with no control unit and no voltage regulator?Tryimg for minimal wiring no kill switch no headlights no tors etc.

Yes sir got the holder and torqued to 53 ft lbs. Only thing left to replace would be the flywheel. This thing sat a long time. There was rust on magnets, i cleaned them off with sand paper and brakeleen. Im only getting 2 volts to the coil when i kick over. New oem stator new cdi. Migjt be time for a new flywheel?

The woodruff key had some play in it but wasnt sheared. Flywheel seemed to slide in good when i put it on. Telling me that the key lined up with flywheel.

well play or no play on the wood ruff you would get more voltage is the electrical was good. just timing would be off

and also, in the original post. you said no kill switch?