free online way to make money

Since I've been in college I've tried a few survey sites. not sure if that is what that is but they do send you money if you find a real site. You never make much. And don't fall for stupid ass scams. Don't give out personal information on surveys. And don't sign up for credit offers and stuff like that. But if you don't have a real job, too young, or whatever might as well give it a shot.

My dad always told me that nothing in this world is free, it may not seem it upfront, but I'm sure there is some sort of repercussion for signing up for things like this. Just saying...

My dad always told me that nothing in this world is free, it may not seem it upfront, but I'm sure there is some sort of repercussion for signing up for things like this. Just saying...

yea true im not going to do it at all, thanks guys

i got my pocket bike free, but then again, i am perfect....... haha, lol, J/K

if you want to make free money, take a drive on garbage day..like dave does. lol

Last edited by a moderator: