Forum Supporter Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone should stop bitching about the support dues..
hey if you wanna be a freeloading moocher then you can<-----this is only directed at the people who biotch about paying the 83 cents a month to get ALL the info they will ever need about a blaster not to mention having access to the tech's, and access to the for sale threads, and the great community with people who have been there and done that with ANY problem you may have with your machine so you can get it back on the trails ASAP...
quit being selfish and grow the hell up...

hey if you wanna be a freeloading moocher then you can<-----this is only directed at the people who biotch about paying the 83 cents a month to get ALL the info they will ever need about a blaster not to mention having access to the tech's, and access to the for sale threads, and the great community with people who have been there and done that with ANY problem you may have with your machine so you can get it back on the trails ASAP...

word to my mother !!!!!!!!

Actually Awk, you covered the nooberz membership fee. I can get myusername's...

how'd you know i covered noobs, but anyway, good lookin out, grab myusername if ya want !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.