Forum gone to crap

That's weird the link dissappeared. I just checked, and no one edited the post...

I can see the point about about the builders. Some may pitch a fit about me for example geting my porting done by Trinity and so on while the others will say KOR is the absolute best and I agnolage that but to me the only thing Ken can do that me and my dad cant do is put my lower end back together faster, and threnching the cases (not that i'm going to do that). But it soon gets drounded out by who's the better builder and advice is given and such but there's no real context to the conversation. Like (real question) Is there a term for porting where you get fantastic powergains everywhere in the powerband. Is there trade offs lower/mddle end for MX or top/middle for draggers to where I have to pick and choose my posion or can I get what I want no it turns I got Kor to do it. 1 "I went to HJR" 2 "haha you got hack Job Racing porting there haha" 1"hurt feelings" we dont need that I mean at least be kidding or something and or sorry if their hurt or what ever.

I know I thought Id make a point, kinda late from the 1/11 posts. Sorry It's not how I really feel about them but your a good example.Cause your the only one I know who uses their renowned work....

I can see the point about about the builders. Some may pitch a fit about me for example geting my porting done by Trinity and so on while the others will say KOR is the absolute best and I agnolage that but to me the only thing Ken can do that me and my dad cant do is put my lower end back together faster, and threnching the cases (not that i'm going to do that). But it soon gets drounded out by who's the better builder and advice is given and such but there's no real context to the conversation. Like (real question) Is there a term for porting where you get fantastic powergains everywhere in the powerband. Is there trade offs lower/mddle end for MX or top/middle for draggers to where I have to pick and choose my posion or can I get what I want no it turns I got Kor to do it. 1 "I went to HJR" 2 "haha you got hack Job Racing porting there haha" 1"hurt feelings" we dont need that I mean at least be kidding or something and or sorry if their hurt or what ever.

That's why you talk to the builder of your choice , tell him what you want , what kinda riding Ya do, hell not sure about any other builder but Ken will explain in detail to you about trade offs in power... any other details you want.

BTW- nothing wrong with porting your own either, If ya know how too!

That was really weird about that thread on BHQ. I understand the thread dissapearing, but the url or whatever disapearing from here freaks me out. Would think if you clicked it, it would just say page not found.

Anyhow that's how a panty twisting pissing match gets going, claiming one is better than another. I know HJR has a section (page?) on Blasters. Kind of like claiming a right bend is the ONLY way to go. A pipe shootout from decades ago proves nothing. It's like some dis Vito's, but who do you go to for a 3mil stroker?

BTW, a lost idle screw has nothing to do with the suppler, it's a screw and lock nut, maybe YOU didn't tighten it down, dunno.

JMHO, YOUR results may, and will vary, and I don't care. :D
BTW , I'm the best porter that I know I:I:D

I know I thought Id make a point, kinda late from the 1/11 posts. Sorry It's not how I really feel about them but your a good example.Cause your the only one I know who uses their renowned work....

HJR didn't try to feed me a line of BS trying to get there hands on my KOR redesigned head like the one builder I talked to did. HJR didn't talk down about Ken ether.

This thread is a little interesting but the bottom line is, it doesn't matter who the best builder is, if you suck at riding, you're still going to get beat. No porting in the world is going to make up for that!

I think the thread was deleted.

Oh OK dang it!
FWIW competition between men is gonna happen no matter what you do.
Theres a guy on facebook who harasses me about his 60cc 10 speed bike hybrid bein faster then my Banshee haha
Anyways it's only human nature to think what YOU got is better then everyone else and other who have what you got stick together.
To see this first hand just ask any 'which is better?' question. You'll find that guys always recommend what they already have haha