Forum gone to crap

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
I joined this forum in 2009. My first impression was, “what a bunch of cool dudes”. Everybody had a common interest and everyone was contributing to the same common goal. Perfect! I've learned so much from this forum I can't even begin to pay for the wealth of information I've received. My motocross race endeavors ended with a very bad crash 15 years ago. I got cross rutted on an 89 foot triple. I broke three ribs, herniated a disk and broke my collar bone. I was building engines and racing KOR products in the NESC. That was enough for me. When I was racing motocross, I had no respect for the guys that rode quads. When I got lumped up, I found myself on one of them. I bought a Blaster and found myself here. Again....what a bunch of great guys! After a few years here's what I see; This place has become a glorified pissing match! My builder does this but my builder does that. This sucks but this doesn't. Really guys................. What is this forum supposed to be about and what have we turned it into? Competition is great but it should never turn into a war of words. When I go to the NESC races, I stand with the other builders and watch. We're all best of friends. We exchange ideas, theories and different philosophies. We root for the other guy when one of them gets taken out or crashes. We're brothers. I've worked with every one of them at one point in time and they all have my respect as I know I have theirs as well. So boys here's my olive leaf............ Let's turn this forum back into the Blaster information highway that it's suppose to be and not a billboard for a couple of builders. I say we cut the crap and start helping each other rather than spending our time bashing ideas, processes and endeavors. WHO'S WITH ME??????? There's a ton of very smart people on this forum and some of them aren't saying much. Why? Where's Phraigle, Denny, Oregon dunes, and KOR been lately? You do the math.

I agree completely. I'll admit that I've stepped out of line a few times and I'm sorry for that guys. Let's all put it behind us and help each other out. Take some advice from the king if you won't take it from anyone else. And if someone knows where all the old farts went(Not you awk =]), dig em up, tell them to get on the computer at the retirement home and be the cool guys we all met when we first joined. lol So lets change this around for the better. Rep to Ken for stirring it up. Thanks.

I have not been here very long, but I believe O'conner is right. Part of the pissing match is why I do not post often, well besides the fact that I know how to use the search. I like the forum here, but I have seen it turning over the last few months since I joined.

what really bothers me, is it isnt the builders comparing dick sizes, it is the faithfulls that are sizing up the dicks. If you wanna talk about how big your penis is, go for it, but dont immortilize someone elses for them

i sold my blaster months ago,does that mean i should go as well?
havnt really been here much ive been way to busy at work.id sooner be here then bhq,thats one place i wont support just because i own a banshee
btw kens port job is still running like a champ.i see the guy who bought my blaster ripping around every now and then.

Well I don't know about you guys, but I will always think my engine builder is the best I know....

(Yes, that was a joke....)

I have to disagree, respectfully, of course. MY builder is the best. Ever. Hands down. <3 you guys! I:I

This forum is kinda like chick with bad mood swings around her period. Goes well and then its a pissing match. Then its all good then a pissing match.

The issue is people who've never held products or had services done trashing and promoting whatever they see fit. I'm on several forums, all have ebbs and flows. It has been more sh*tty here lately

On some real sh*t i think people need to get the dick outta there ass and let people choose who they want to work on there motor not by someone persuading them to but by who they feel as though makes the better product.

This forum is kinda like chick with bad mood swings around her period. Goes well and then its a pissing match. Then its all good then a pissing match.

The issue is people who've never held products or had services done trashing and promoting whatever they see fit. I'm on several forums, all have ebbs and flows. It has been more sh*tty here lately

Well said.... its life in the forum world....ain't nuttin ever gonna change

No disrespect at all, but I completely disagree with the OP. I'm on this site a lot because I don't see any pissing matches. I see a lot of noobs coming through looking for info and getting it. Check out performanceboats.com or thesamba.com if you wanna see pissing matches.

Maybe it's because I only read the 'new posts' section or that I haven't got into any real engine work yet, but I'm at a loss where all the pissing is going on. I've noticed some of the most knowlegable guys around here don't post as much as they used to, but that's just forum evolution at work.

I love this forum.....and seems like you guys need a hug :)

Last edited:
anyone ever see lasxgames in any bullshit on here ???
how bout kgibson ???
or tjsdaname ??
shawnsadler ??
blasterkiidirl ??

or any of the other mx/tt/flattrack racers i may have forgotten ???
and all use different builders, never a peep of who's penis is bigger, just all of us supporting eveything they've ever accomplished

so where lies the problem ????
there wasn't one in 2010 when i attended busco for the annual e2s ride and drags, one big happy family with a few freindly shots at each other thrown in here and there, ZERO DRAMA.
everyone helped everyone.
wonder if there was that same respect and support this year ????

seems the biggest drama on here started when a few others built draggers, and another builder entered the drag scene, as though that was hallowed ground and only one builder was capable of producing a "competetive" machine"

until the 5 second panty's get unbunched, allowing blood flow to return to over inflated heads
snide ass remarks about "catching up" and "excuses" in sig pics disappear, and realize that less than 1% of us could give a rats ass who goes how fast in 300' for one weekend.
the unity will never return, the drag racers take this all too seriously on here.
the mutual respect and support just isn't the same as other styles of racing.
why ??

except for the other 99%+ of us on here, who help and support each other daily, it's always been business as usual

Last edited:
here I was thinking it was all the young guys drooling over stuff and suckn off so and so's here and there LOL. I suppose childish mentalities and antics happen at all ages :D

I'm on here because I like it here. I've never owned a blaster yet... I would LOVE to get one for my son for his next bike tho :D

We've hit a rough spot and will hopefully move on. I've all but quit posting these past two months, if only because I have no desire to state my opinion and then get everyone arguing. I love my Blaster, and I ride for the feel of 200cc's of 2-stroke power underneath me. But I have other ATV's...some of them 4-stroke...and love them, too! I ride for the love of the sport! Shouldn't we all? It doesn't matter what machine's between your legs. Get on it, fire it up, know what you're sitting on and what it can/can't do, and GO! There's no need to talk crap day after day. Sit down, shut up, pull out a camera, grab a buddy to hold said camera, and let your machine and your skills do the talking.

I haven't seen anything out of control really, then again I have not been here that long. Nothing wrong with some friendly competition, gives me motivation to do a better build.