Forum gone to crap

I wanna chime in on this one, I have a great respect for so many here, there has been so many that have helped me along my way and it has made me proud of the work I've been able to accomplish. I think there will always be bullshit on forums and someone will always call you out if your opinion does not fall in line. I've done many write-ups and tried to stop many arguments. I'm not on a high horse as I've been in a few scraps as well and fallen prey now and again when at my wits end. Everyone has a different opinion on builders and I say who cares, go with what you feel is good. I prefer ken, only because I think his work is top notch and he has a vested interest in helping out like his concern now, I talked to him the other day and he was an awesome wealth of knowledge and I was excited to hear what he was doing. I also think SI is a vital component of this forum and would trust his work as well, others swear by Flotek and if they were on here helping and supporting I would consider them as well. Overall though, I might not have been on lately and at times I feel like ive just learned so don't want to give advice i'm not certain about. I do get sick of it at times here as well though so can understand the complaint. I would end though by saying this forum has regulars who actually care about this forum and are a vital part of keeping it going and are helping daily even if it's the same thing over and over. I know their are people I'm gonna forget but Awk, Slick, Blaner, SI, Noober, Ken, kronick, Dakota, TJ, kgibson, Paulie B, 79bronco, whitty, larrys shee, tater ... are the type i'm talking about. there are many more who make this forum what it is and although it has gone through this cycle numerous times since I've been here, these types of members will always keep it on track, I don't know the originals and as any forum, members will come and go, but yes everyone should make a concious effort to make this place the best forum they can and cut the bullshit. I:I

Last edited:
We've hit a rough spot and will hopefully move on. I've all but quit posting these past two months, if only because I have no desire to state my opinion and then get everyone arguing. I love my Blaster, and I ride for the feel of 200cc's of 2-stroke power underneath me. But I have other ATV's...some of them 4-stroke...and love them, too! I ride for the love of the sport! Shouldn't we all? It doesn't matter what machine's between your legs. Get on it, fire it up, know what you're sitting on and what it can/can't do, and GO! There's no need to talk crap day after day. Sit down, shut up, pull out a camera, grab a buddy to hold said camera, and let your machine and your skills do the talking.

^^^^ well said! Ride what ya got, share what ya know, and save the drama for your off-line pals :)

i agree with the cyclical thing, and have been using the menstruation reference for a while now lol. but when it comes down to the balls of the issue, its internet toughguyism (new word) and as long as there is internet, there will be toughguyism. which is why i dont like bringing these arguments up, but cant resist to stay out of them when they come up. Its just like debating religion.

14o5d2t.jpg

Well if a person learns there is more than one option available they can the make an informed desision. Information/knowledge does no good if you don't pass it on. That's why I'm all for Ken's porting vid and encourage anyone that wants to try it, but almost always reference where to gain the knowledge to do it. I usually mention that a little is a lot and never say "Just grind 2mil out of the ex"
I hope I haven't steped on any toes here, certainly don't mean to.
What burns me is those that don't bother to search, download or buy a manual and look at it to do the simplist things.
I must be old and slow cause there are times I don't realize there's a match going on until someone is either saying F off or apoligizing.

guys get too involved in the builder threads, i dont even look at those threads cause they dont interest me. easy solution, those of us who want to fix this, lets not entertain those type of threads, just ignore them

There's many good builders and I don't care what one you use. My jug is ported by HJR and my head done by KOR. It's up to the person to choose .

Some good points brought up , don't agree with all of them, but I guess it's time again.

My take on this is- There is a some knowledgeable members here, Some give more info and help than others, some like to start the sh*t, some just here for a quick dollar.

This place is like a second home to me, I have more bro's I enjoy BS'n to most members on here than some members of my own family. Not everyone is gonna get along all the time, and that's ok.

There are very few members on here that actually truly care about helping out others! Who have gone as far as going to there house to help them, send them parts for free, Hold some free contest, text/talk on almost a daily basis with the younger guys who are learning, actually care about the poeple, answer the same questions reguardless of how many times it's been asked on a daily basis, yes it would be nice to have every new member search and have a manual, but some of these kids don't even have fathers, or any male figure to help them learn the basics, so I say ask away, that's the only way they will learn. Am I money rich- NO I live paycheck to paycheck but paying it forward is the best way I can think of to help someone out!

Then ya see other more knowledgeable-than myself- members who will answer a question here and there, but hide under invisible mode, have no problem replying to there forsale threads, but to be available for others -Hell NO! To those I say take a hike.

Next we have guys on here who just have to flex there ahole muscle everytime their panties get bunched up. They like to threaten people, their families to you guys I just say BWAAAAHAAAAAAA! GET REAL! You know you ain't that bad!

Then there is this whole Flotek v/s KOR, v/s individual porters, And as mentioned some guys never tried any of them but just like to get into the typing war.

The drag racing I'm not interested in as it seems boring to me, But i've never tried it either and I've never been a big competitor, as my parents would never let us play sports or ride quads/dirtbikes as we were very poor growing up-so I never expereinced the competitivness some of you guy know.

Now for the builder thing, When someone asks, "Where should I send my motor for porting?" I'm gonna say KOR, state my reasons and let them decide what they want. And so should the rest of you who have had work done by your favorite builder.

Be honest about everything, port work, product reviews, feedback scores, parts deals, Seems alot of times that a review is written before a product is tested. Then the buyer complains to other members this isn't right, when really if there is a problem no matter how small you should take it up with the seller and work out an agreement, ASAP then if no resolve post the issue, I will be resolved then more times than not!

Lastly, I like big boobies !

Good post slick. I enjoy helping new members when I can but I'm not a Blaster super tech like some on here. I try not to give info that I'm not real sure on. I try to pay back what this forum and many of the members have done for me. I love this forum for its good and bad. This forum is more to me then just a place for info. It's a place to share my interest in my Blaster.

I agree that the forum is falling apart. It really saddens me. I joined years ago, and instantly got addicted. It seemed like in the beginning, everyone was just happy to help a new guy out. It's sad that a lot of engine thread questions get away from the original concern and onto a fight about a builder. Every builder is talented, or else they wouldn't even be known. Just because you had an awesome experience with one, that doesn't mean the other is bad at all. There will always be fanboys for everything in life, and I stand back and shake my head.

We need to work together here and get this forum back on track. It won't take much, honestly. There are TONS of people that visit per day, and there are new members daily as well. Think if you searched google for a blaster question, pulled up the thread for a similar question, start reading, and just see a ton of arguing. Will this make you want to join? No. At least, I sure wouldn't. What made me join this forum was seeing how everyone answered questions honestly and helped out. If the arguing continues, the new members would stop showing up... and that would be the end of Blaster Forum.

I know that there will always be some arguing. That's life. But we should try to keep them at the minimal. No one likes "internet badasses." The fighting has caused some of the most loyal members to only come on here in invisible mode. That is pathetic that great members don't even want people to know they are online. More people than you would imagine are doing this.

Whatever happens I will always try to back the forum and straighten it out... I can't stand seeing this place go down hill.

And, as slick said... I like big boobies as well. I:I

It's my opinion that at this point in time, this forum is doing good compared to how it has been a couple of times in the past. Remember YB200, Motoman and his side kick? I've seen some major uproars on this forum in the past. Things seem to have improved to me.