Flat track oval racing a Blaster??

Mac_49

Aug 10, 2012
Hays, Kansas
www.facebook.com
Going up against the 450's and banshees....can a blaster really do anything? Even completely modded inside and out, with tracks being 1/5 and 3/8 you'd think strategy and driving skill would possibly give an advantage. Obviously in drags the little guys can't really compete with the big boys but didn't know about oval racing.

i flat track a blaster aganst a trx 200 and it is by no means stock and it kills all 3 blasters it runs aganst and he enterd in the 300-400cc atv class and got smoked by a 300ex and the 450s that race where i go race on the national circuit and a blaster would have no chance aganst them

Ask Shawn Sadler about racing a blaster against bigger "faster" quads. He's got video's of him outrunning ltz400's and a vforce700.

Hahahahaha it's funny you say that because I have a V Force setup for flat tracking as well. That's strange. But anyways it seems kinda mixed right now what people think. Any facts you guys can supply that say they wont be competitive enough to beat the bigger quads? And are there supporters out there that can say they'd WIN if setup properly and raced right?

Hahahahaha it's funny you say that because I have a V Force setup for flat tracking as well. That's strange. But anyways it seems kinda mixed right now what people think. Any facts you guys can supply that say they wont be competitive enough to beat the bigger quads? And are there supporters out there that can say they'd WIN if setup properly and raced right?

the way i look at it the 450s have so mutch lowend tourk that they kill the 2strokes coming out of the turns im not saying it cant be done but its unlikly that a 200 2 stroke will beate a 450 4 stroke i think a banshee would have better odds of winning

Going up against the 450's and banshees....can a blaster really do anything? Even completely modded inside and out, with tracks being 1/5 and 3/8 you'd think strategy and driving skill would possibly give an advantage. Obviously in drags the little guys can't really compete with the big boys but didn't know about oval racing.

Here you have it, a fully worked Blaster 2 stroke in the hands of an experienced rider can be a formidable little beast.