First Blaster rebuild!

Yeh sounds good if you plan to build another hybrid I:I

for 375 you got a hybrid, wish i could get some extra deals like that around here

I would say its a good deal. Just make sure it's the whole set up. You need a arms, spindles, calipers, hubs, master cylinder, brake lines, and splitter for lines.

Picking up the parts in the morning! Keep an eye out for my new hybrid build! It wont be as rushed as this one, but will be way more intense.
Still haven't decided what blaster to use the disc brakes on tho. A couple weeks ago I didn't have any interest in blasters, now I will have 3!

Picking up the parts in the morning! Keep an eye out for my new hybrid build! It wont be as rushed as this one, but will be way more intense.
Still haven't decided what blaster to use the disc brakes on tho. A couple weeks ago I didn't have any interest in blasters, now I will have 3!

What kind of hybrid? Many have been started, few have been finished. It's not an easy task with the small framed blaster.

Went to the guys house to buy the parts and it ended up being someone I ride with... well I got a few extra parts for a good deal!

disc brake set

new frame for the rm250 swap

I wish i had 3 lol. But one is enough money pit for me... New job next summer !

Did you have an r1, or get one that was wrecked or just a motor?

Well my brother works at a motorcycle shop, so I can get anything I need. Like I said before, a couple weeks ago I had 0. But Craigslist is my friend! I bought a tw200 for $250 and sold it the next day for $1k

Oh nice! It would be interesting to try and do a craigslist contest. Start with 500-1000 and see how much you can make in a week. Never adding more money, but just buy and flip