First Blaster rebuild!

Was running lean with no airbox lid, so I duct taped a piece of card board as a lid. Helped richen it up a bit. I want to make a lid/snorkel because where I ride there are some water crossings. Anyone have ideas, or a link?

Today was the first time I have ever rode a blaster. Was just a little cruise but the bike seems to be fun. Still trying too decide if I should keep it or sell for a profit?

Tomorrow after work I will pull the carb (again)...and check my jet sizes. Before I hit the trails, I want to make sure its running the way it should. I will probably end up making an airbox lid (for sand and water areas).

Anyone have suggestions on where to get jets besides ebay? or what size?

Put my holeshots on aluminum wheels and got them on the bike. made a huge difference. If the rain holds out I am taking it to the trails tomorrow. Should be fun!

bad quality photo on this rainy night

Put my holeshots on aluminum wheels and got them on the bike. made a huge difference. If the rain holds out I am taking it to the trails tomorrow. Should be fun!

bad quality photo on this rainy night

That's looking really good man, I gotta rebuild my blast from the ground up too

Yes, jetting is good now. Rained all day so didn't go ride. But I did run into some problems. Shift shaft seal is leaking, and the base gasket is leaking..oh well sh*t happens.
I also cant get the exhaust to seal up. Gonna redo it tomorrow.

I also found a front disc brake front set up & frame for $225 good deal?
I picked up a 250cc 2 stroke dirtbike for 150, top end is off and just needs rings.. I am thinking about buying the extra frame to cut up for the 250cc

What do y'all think? Will the blaster frame be good for a hybrid or should I get a different frame? I want the lightest weight possible. Will be a play bike with some sand drags (florida sand)