First blaster ever

yeah, it's hard to work on it when you don't have anywhere to ride and nobody to ride with. buddy said "dude if you get one i'll buy one too" guess what, it didn't happen lol. i do want to get this thing all done so that when i have time to get to the chassis i can do all the BS stuff i need to do to it and maybe get to ride a little lol

yeah, it's hard to work on it when you don't have anywhere to ride and nobody to ride with. buddy said "dude if you get one i'll buy one too" guess what, it didn't happen lol. i do want to get this thing all done so that when i have time to get to the chassis i can do all the BS stuff i need to do to it and maybe get to ride a little lol

awww man you are going to wonder why you waited so long once you get her going,i promise!! :D

its not too bad riding by your self i usally ride by myself or have a friend over and take turns ive only rode with a 1 more person a a atv and the other was my lil sis on a go cart lmao

yeah, the thing that really bothers me is i'll be riding an hour away from anyone i know. hopefully i can make some friends on the trails

lol yeah i have a friend that i ride with sometimes but i really dont liek to rid ewith him (hes a dumb ass) he will try anything and go as fast as he can when he crashes he just has his dad fix it and doesnt know even how to air up a tire so i dont rid ewith him much lol

wooooooooooooo more pics whores!!!!!
putting the bottom end together on the coffee table
008-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

and about an hour or so later
010.jpg

011.jpg

012-1.jpg

bwahahahahahaha yeah i gotta clean them up and get them on fleabay. just on the other side of those is an N64 and original xbox!

got a package the other day! a kinda rough f7 pipe that's been painted black. gotta figure out what color to make it or leave it black, either way i need to strip it because the paint rubs off when you touch it

got a little more done today........
fixed an exhaust stud hole that didn't hold last time (it had been heli-coiled before) so i double time serted it! lol. not the best way to do it, but it'll do the trick, only other option right now would be to have it welded.

put the stator/flywheel on it, and most of the side gears, got the new brake rotor on the rear too. lost the little keys for the gears on the crank for the clutch side, so i'll order those tomorrow along with the trans output seal, killed that one when i put the trans back together

got a package the other day! a kinda rough f7 pipe that's been painted black. gotta figure out what color to make it or leave it black, either way i need to strip it because the paint rubs off when you touch it

leave it black!! anything else besides chrome would look like ass :eek: :eek: :eek: IMO of course lol

yeah man, i had a thought of painting it white....but i'm going to leave it black and paint some other things on the bike black to help blend it all together

should have vids of it running on saturday.....wish me luck and hopefully all the gremlins have left lol

Good Luck! ..I:I .... remember... clutch on the left, brake on the right...1 down, 5 up...don't put your feet down... Haaahahahaw ... Have a blast!

thanks a ton guys, this thing has fought and fought and fought me. even went as far as pieces running away lol.

not sure where i'd be going to ride saturday, but i'm gonna find somewhere

well update guys:

it runs and moves under its own power, but the old bearings are frozen tight into my Laeger's swingarm. i need a bigger hammer and a torch to get them out, so the stocker went back on

took it for a short rip around the parking lot hehehehehee the trans seems to work, and now i just need to go somewhere that i can work on the jetting