finally:)))

glad u finally got it going man I:I i use a pod filter and its great, no jetting problems, awesome performance, but water could be a issue. also foam filters are waaaaaay better for trail riding, k&n for bone dry conditions or racing only IMO. to me, if u wash your filter with water and it runs right thru it what makes u think its gonna stop water if u do happen to splash some in there?? foam on the other hand it runs right off.. as a matter of fact i have a uni foam pod filter on mine lol

glad u finally got it going man I:I i use a pod filter and its great, no jetting problems, awesome performance, but water could be a issue. also foam filters are waaaaaay better for trail riding, k&n for bone dry conditions or racing only IMO. to me, if u wash your filter with water and it runs right thru it what makes u think its gonna stop water if u do happen to splash some in there?? foam on the other hand it runs right off.. as a matter of fact i have a uni foam pod filter on mine lol

well if you have a k&n setup and you want to get a uni what d you have to do?

This is what i used until i got a CFM box, been through, mud, water, sand, no problems! The outerwares are just hype! They repel water some, but do not keep it all out, waste of my money!

1988-2006 Yamaha YFS200 Blaster UNI AIR FILTER NU3225ST | eBay

Actually still run one of these on my daughters raptor!

do you need anything special to put a uni on it? plan on buying one from here http://www.bikebandit.com/uni-multi-stage-competition-air-filter?mg=13769#tabtop

Last edited by a moderator: