finally:)))

Haha good point. Your local NAPA will have some No Toil filters in stock for ATVs maybe they will have one for the Blasty.

lol no i have one just there was a air leak in the thing that connects to the air box that runs to the carb have to find bolts to fit that will work. idk what the thing is called then still have some work on the clutch. might need a new cable

be sure the filter is new(preferably) or clean, unripped, grease the contact ring, and oil with foam filter oil, only
or k&n oil if it's a paper/guaze filter

be sure the filter is new(preferably) or clean, unripped, grease the contact ring, and oil with foam filter oil, only
or k&n oil if it's a paper/guaze filter

its used but clean. new oil idk the process my uncle did but he cleaned it and put oil in it from k&n. its got a k&n filter and stuff in it.

No they let alot more dirt in than a UNI and they don't give you any more power over a UNI. I prefer foams more because they are easier to take care of. I will stand by UNI and No Toil till the day I die. lol

Yeah bud he's got a point. You can go out and buy a Blaster but buying an eye is a little bit harder and alot more illegal and it's even harder to find one with matching color. lol

No they let alot more dirt in than a UNI and they don't give you any more power over a UNI. I prefer foams more because they are easier to take care of. I will stand by UNI and No Toil till the day I die. lol

well i will one i have the money but i have always like k&n tho

After all he's done for you I'd hope you're PRAYING for his health. I hope he's ok because he seems like a genuinely nice person.

Yeah bud he's got a point. You can go out and buy a Blaster but buying an eye is a little bit harder and alot more illegal and it's even harder to find one with matching color. lol

i have been keeping in contact with him. its not a big hole. but i was like oh s*** one it happend. he said he was okay and we went back to work on his house. put in a whole nother window and got that all done went to mickyds then his shop and came back and then he went to the e.r. one my mom picked me up been keeping in contact about whats happend to it. hes not blind he can see tho

Reactions: York Racing
That's good man. For a sec it seemed like you didn't care he was hurt. If he's fine then I'd be the same way you are right now lol.

That's good man. For a sec it seemed like you didn't care he was hurt. If he's fine then I'd be the same way you are right now lol.

well i do care. he said he was fine but i didnt think he was but he went and started Agein worked for about 2 more hours. but he is like Tim the tool man Taylor cutting his hand up. then his eye who knows what next.

Keep rocking the k&n and clean it regularly and leave the foam filters alone.Ever seen one after a back fire???Pretty neat how quick they go up and then all that flaming trash went right into your motor.

If you got a k&n or even a knock off stay with it theyre much better.

Keep rocking the k&n and clean it regularly and leave the foam filters alone.Ever seen one after a back fire???Pretty neat how quick they go up and then all that flaming trash went right into your motor.

If you got a k&n or even a knock off stay with it theyre much better.

gots me a k&nI:I lol