finally:)))

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
so i rode the blaster today:) has so so much power:) its dark but i got a video. only hit like 4th gear didnt have enough room all i can say is dang i love this thing:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whooooo Hooooo! :)

Get them revs up and you will love it more. But not until you break it in.

Did you do your heat cycles?

Whooooo Hooooo! :)

thats what i was saying one i ride it. lol i was afraid at first i was letting it warm up my uncle gassed it and i jumped because its so beefy of a sound it did a wheelie through ever gear at 25 seconds you can somewhat see it go up. lol

And theres a boy in love. lol Don't worry just like my shop teacher said, "Two strokes are like seeing your first set of boobies, you just can't help yourself!" lol

aaaahhhhh....sounds nice

yes very. lol still have some more to do. just kinda rode rlly fast. didnt do much cause didnt have air filter on aka bad idea anyways. lol it was a fast ride. 6 or 7 min ride thats it lol. just breaking it in. its got like 160 pound of compression since the ring set. lol

Really looking fwd to seeing how that thing rips after break in

oh me 2 i was babying it i was afraid lol. and thats kinda sad i rode my uncles cr 350 and wasent afraid. i didnt even hit the power bad and i was on my butt. i rode it some befor the video to see how it felt then had my uncle record the video and he said i shot like a 25 foot rooster one i gunned it before the video lol. tearing up the grass at his work:p

better get an airfilter on there before ever riding it again, or you won't have 160psi for long
what were you thinking ??????????

better get an airfilter on there before ever riding it again, or you won't have 160psi for long
what were you thinking ??????????

i couldnt resist lol. and still have to fix the part that god to the plastics from the carb t the plastic it had a gap sucking dirst and was filled with dirt. and i wont ever ride it agien with no air filter its a big nononononono lol first time of even got to seeing the blaster for almost 2 months and being able to finaly ride it rlly fast i couldnt resist i didnt want to ride it with no air filter but i had to do it rlly fast.

so, you left a brand new motor suck dirt ???
un-fuggin-believable

here, you'll need this number again soon pullin that sh*t..................

ken oconnor.......860-230-5003

Listen to your elder boy :)
If your don't follow simple maintenance you'll be without your toy again.

I just love the excitement in his post.
I miss being 15
Troy

Listen to your elder boy :)
If your don't follow simple maintenance you'll be without your toy again.

I just love the excitement in his post.
I miss being 15
Troy

i did lol. i barley rode it rode it around the parking lot then in the grass for that video... but i never didnt listen.

so, you left a brand new motor suck dirt ???
un-fuggin-believable

here, you'll need this number again soon pullin that sh*t..................

ken oconnor.......860-230-5003

awk calm down. and it should be done soon all it needs is clutch adjusted and air filter maybe more idk