finally.....

ohh and also if i have it runnin, and shut it off. if i wait like 3 mins to start it back up, it takes a lot to get it going again.

start it and spray around the carb and reed cage with starting fluid/carb cleaner, if the idle goes nuts then theres your leak.

it taking a long time to come to idle after you revv it is a sign if it being lean, meaning to much air and not enough fuel, so it almost has to be an air leak esp if it was fine when you got it. did you hook up the oil line after you cleaned the carb?

brand new plug in it, the one i pulled out when i got it had like 1/8inch of soot? (spelling lol) all the way around it.

this will help you see what its doing, tell us wich one looks like your plug, the new one and old onehttp://www.bcchapel.org/pages/0003/pg11.htm

the top left and right side pictures for sure...it was all dried up and lots of it. and all the oil injection had been removed from previous owner

try pulling off the airbox lid and c if it runs any better, also try running with the choke on/off and see if theres any diffrence

well im running out of day light and going to go to some drag races i think..i will keep you posted...THANKS A TON! props to you bud ....any other ideas or suggestions feel free to budge in:) thanks guys

lol a nother person that dont listen.. now you will be on here tomorrow asking how to rebuild it .....

oh good deal smart man ive made that mistake to many times.. ehh it still runs ill ride it anyway.. and oops need a piston..lol