Few Pics of me and my son from todays ride.

Thanks for the comments fellas Im gonna go ride some more this weekend if the rain decides to be kind to me. In the summer time there are hundreds or people there and you can go an hour without seeing a single person 2000 Acres I guess ! Here are a few trails I couldnt go on due to my son being on the back. All the hills and trails have names but arent posted :D

l_3d7c731a24e0034e8026f31ba19f770f.jpg

Pretty Sure they call this one Killer ..

ScoobyDoo-1.jpg

This is a hill climb Called Scooby Doo Its pretty fun if your into that.

Powerlines-1.jpg

This is the Power lines. Runs for ever

Not My Video but here is some fotage if your interested :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There Fun but better be ready to break somthin :D Here is a alright vid of some of our hills and whats not. For anyone wanted to make a trip this place wont disappoint !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments fellas Im gonna go ride some more this weekend if the rain decides to be kind to me. In the summer time there are hundreds or people there and you can go an hour without seeing a single person 2000 Acres I guess ! Here are a few trails I couldnt go on due to my son being on the back. All the hills and trails have names but arent posted :D

l_3d7c731a24e0034e8026f31ba19f770f.jpg

Pretty Sure they call this one Killer ..

ScoobyDoo-1.jpg

This is a hill climb Called Scooby Doo Its pretty fun if your into that.

Powerlines-1.jpg

This is the Power lines. Runs for ever

Not My Video but here is some fotage if your interested :D
YouTube - wellsville oh, labor day weekend 2009

that looks awesome man.......i love those hill climbsI:I

LOL They scare the hell out of me on the blaster Man this may sound pretty newbie but when u climb whats the best position standing sitting leaning forward? Just feel like its gonna flip on me. I Ususlly mix it up but I stay away from the real big ones most of the time the jeeps and dirt bikes dig huge ruts in those and i have a heck of a time tring to keep going up lol

LOL They scare the hell out of me on the blaster Man this may sound pretty newbie but when u climb whats the best position standing sitting leaning forward? Just feel like its gonna flip on me. I Ususlly mix it up but I stay away from the real big ones most of the time the jeeps and dirt bikes dig huge ruts in those and i have a heck of a time tring to keep going up lol

i mostly sit and lean as far foward as possible, oh and a few beers usally helps with the nervesness lol...i would prolly have to drink a case before attempting that first hill ......lol j/k

Lol Yea I hear ya man ! Pictures dont do it justice The bad part is comming back down it ! lmao I used to ride my old YFZ 450 and I fell ALOT LOL I always stay to the sides but seems easier on 2 wheels. lol