Few Pics of me and my son from todays ride.

Norm43920

Feb 11, 2010
Ohio
yellowvreek3.jpg

Ywllowcreek4.jpg

yellowceek6.jpg

yellowcreek5.jpg

yellowcreek2.jpg

YellowCreek.jpg

I posted these in my other thread but incase ya didnt see em here ya go just a few pics of us down in Yellow Creek in Wellsville ohio I:I

Had a great time. My son is a awsum passenger and the blaster couldnt have ran better for us ! Good day !

haha put it in a van.gotta do what u gotta do.
Aint that the Truth bro ! I:I Id put it in my Oldsmobile is i didnt have the van lmao.. Im only about 4 miles from the site.. Thats actually my wifes can and she isnt gonna love the mudd all over and inside lmao :D

Nice. Looks like a decent place to ride. ..... And score for the blaster fittin in the back of the mini van!

Mini Van !! :eek: Thans a Dodge Grand Caravan LMAO Im scare to put the rear wheel spacers on till I get a new truck haha Im real close to not fitting as it is. But belive this or not there are still the front row of seats in it ! LOL

Thanks for the comments :)

Man every freakin hole was a lake today ! Lol I think after the sun starts to shine a lil more it should dry up some but you cant get out oof that place without gettin muddy. not even if your in a Jeep lmao Good place to play it not for the feint of heart some pretty decent hill climbs but still newby friendly. :D

Thank bro ! :) Btw my cell phone was the method of pictures, I think its done for lmao The last pics puttin it in the Van i got some sick mudd in the slider and I can barly get it open now lmao I been tring to get a new phone for like 3 years now i guess nows my chance,. I better clean the Van before askin the wife for a new Blackberry ! LMFAO

Thanks :D We had a good time Still awaiting my wife from work so who knows what kinda beatin ill get yet ! LOL

She said she isnt riding in the van till i clean it lmao I got yelled at worse for lettin my son wear his good shoes HAHAHAHA Didnt spring the cell phone out yet :O

Mini Van !! :eek: Thans a Dodge Grand Caravan LMAO Im scare to put the rear wheel spacers on till I get a new truck haha Im real close to not fitting as it is. But belive this or not there are still the front row of seats in it ! LOL

Thanks for the comments :)

you just have fronts flipped?? or spacers to?? looks really wide in the front

Just flipped it does look wide. I love the way it handles the Ruts and stuff were no problem for us at all. Thos holeshot tires did there job too :D