favorite upgrade

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
Most of us have a good amount of work done to our Wheelers. What is the best upgrade you have done to your atv?

I'll start. Now I don't have this done to my current ride, but I put extended +2+1 a arms on my old banshee and they made a world of a difference. Added more traction with moving the arms forward then any tire could have matched.

Your turn!

Other than handling and performance mods, the most useful thing I have done is to remove the oil injection system.

I was not removed because I felt that it might fail, but to allow me to run a Castor oil lubricant.

It also allows me to make minor changes to the jetting by varying the oil to fuel ratio.

I can simply move up or down two jet sizes without removing the carby bowl and swapping out jets.

KOR power and ELKA's all around

My favorite thing is wheels and tires. I love the look of polished wheels and the right sized tires. I'm in the middle of a big upgrade right now (extended arms, extended swing arm, banshee front shocks, 400ex rear shock and hydro's all the way around) I expect that will be a big improvement.

i think my favorite upgrade was the arms and shocks. i bought them together so it was an all at once huge upgrade.

Not sure between KOR port work and toomey since they were done at the same time but definitely one of those.

I'mma have to agree here. I'd either choose my toomey or port work, it's a hard choice because they were both great increase in power and reactivity.