Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Heneiken

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Corona

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
miller is goat piss (especialy highlife), corona is skunk piss(mustiest beer ever). bud light is the shyt, michelob ultra when im with tha ole lady, and keystone light when im broke $8 for a 12pk caint beat it lol

but if you want good craft beer fom all over the world go to a total wine and more store they have over 8,000 kinds

F@#$#@$ A! Love the budweiser products!

miller is goat piss (especialy highlife), corona is skunk piss(mustiest beer ever). bud light is the shyt, michelob ultra when im with tha ole lady, and keystone light when im broke $8 for a 12pk caint beat it lol

but if you want good craft beer fom all over the world go to a total wine and more store they have over 8,000 kinds

corona is no longer skunkyX( I use to love the skunky flavor of corona now it is just beer. but i still drink it. lolI:I . I use to be a straight bud fan no matter what then one day it turned into buttwieper and never stopped. I had to give it up

keyston light is turning into my favorite but coors light is still up there. either way i get messed up.

Haha around here it's the opposite. We grew up drinking key light ( and ocasionally key ice) but we drink coors or bud now. Goes down smooth when you are playing chugging games ( all we do) and gets your drunk just fine.

Used to do Lionshead too which is brewed a couple minutes away, used to be like $13 for a case but it's gone up now I think.

One of my favorite beers to sit on the beach and drink is called tequiza( spelling?). It's got a hint of lime and kicks ass. Golden wheat, Sam Adams cherry wheat, and Shocktop are good too.

I'm still not a fan of beers with heavy flavor but someday I'm sure.

anything with sam adams on the bottle.....

also on the list is olde main, and shocktop, blue moon,

and thanks to slickerthanyou, molson canadian....which is a little difficult for me to find, but i saw a guy carrying a case the other day!

omg, corona is a biotch beer, heneiken also sucks. if you want good beer, go to a micro brewery. there is one in downtown cincy called rock bottom, they make some good beer and have good food.

Talk of this stuff called light beer. Come to this side of the world to have some of the best beer!

I'll take a McFarland Red please.

Molson Canadian all the way, its canadian, therefore stronger, and just plain delicious. If i wanna get liquored up i rock my captain stance, captain and cola is the only way to go