Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Heneiken

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Corona

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
miller is goat piss (especialy highlife), corona is skunk piss(mustiest beer ever). bud light is the shyt, michelob ultra when im with tha ole lady, and keystone light when im broke $8 for a 12pk caint beat it lol

but if you want good craft beer fom all over the world go to a total wine and more store they have over 8,000 kinds

bud light all the way. we threw a party about weeks ago and bout to giant bottles of patron if u have the money thats the way to go right there bout 4 or 5 double shots puts most ppl on there ass
also coors is great. Anybody wanna vent?

Last edited:
Miller Light's my favorite, but Bud Light, Coors Light, Busch Light will work as well. Basically anything light, haha if you haven't guessed I'm a lightweight with my liquor, BUT I've been getting better since I turned 21.I:I

PATRON is all i can drink str8 i hate vodka and all thos bs flavored rums, flavored this and spiced that ... u gota keep it alive with the jungle juice once in awhile2

well i will drink straight vodka cause thats all i can get at the age of 14....and any off yall ever heard of the beer called joose..good stuff... and i have been known to take a sip of moonshine every now and them .....i dont drink hardley enough to get drunk much just when im with friends or parties..

Miller Light's my favorite, but Bud Light, Coors Light, Busch Light will work as well. Basically anything light, haha if you haven't guessed I'm a lightweight with my liquor, BUT I've been getting better since I turned 21.I:I

You know that light beers maybe have .5% less alcohol than regular. Like Corona light has 4% and Corona Extra has 4.5% It is like that with most light and regular beer. Its more of a calorie thing.

pong.jpg

Nice to see I'm not the only user on the site, old enough to drink.

I was starting to feel like the old guy lol