f*ckin bullshit

jeepinncreepin

Apr 16, 2009
fort gratiot,michigan
Ok well i live down a dirt road i just got a new plug to do plug chops on.i stopped halfway down the road checked my plug looks good.soon as i tightened down not payin attention i see lights and woop woop.f*ckIN SHERIFF.runs my vins doesnt come up stolen so he decides to f*ckin tow it anyway.says he just towed a dirt bike and go kart because people were complaining but the guy that owns the property where everyone rides hasnt ever complained.now i gotta track down the kid i bought it from the guy he bought from and so on all i have is a bill of sale.f*ckIN BULLSHIT

thats what i said but then he said that its not coming up stolen now so i cant take it home cause what if i just sell then that person would be in the boat im in.wheres the sheriff on this forum if its not stolen shouldnt i be able to at least take it home which was not even 1/4 mile away?

thats why im so glad we dont have local cops where i live. I work on a vegetable farm and I just turned 16 and I don't have a car/truck yet. Right now I ride my blaster 3 miles total to work each way (half trails half roads) never got in trouble yet. I'm going to put a Kenda Trakmaster Street/Trail tire on my RM80 and ride it to work every day this summer. That really sucks for you though man, hope you get it all resolved.

that blooooooooows dude, thats going to be in my mind when i start riding my beaster. luckly theres only a few sherrifs around and they never come out this way. good luck man

i take it to my moms and past sheriffs all the time just go slow when i see them.but people have been complaining so he was hoping it was stolen or in my case not registered.f*cking dickhead when i get it registered really gonna piss the neighbors off.cant wait to get my toomey exhaust see how they like them apples.

haha i have yet to have this problem with the copers i have no bill of sale no anything with this blaster they just tell me to keep er quiet and stop riding on the bike trails as if that will ever happen, they have never even checked vin on mine i love small towns!!!

I live in St.Louis and I`ve been told that dirt bikes get ticketed and atv`s get impounded. The reasoning for this is that you can make dirt bikes street legal but not atv`s. Sorry to hear that though.

ohhhh man i woulda been so pissed.

funny thing is, this should have happened to me(maybe). i got pulled over on my way home from my trip up north(literly 5 mins from home) and he ran the sh*t. i dont have it registered to me so thats the issue. i only had the insurance with the vin on it so i was ok. but he didnt even mention it wasnt registered to me, kinda weird.

haha i hate cops too me and my friend were driving home from like this get together and we stop at a red light. there was a cop behind us we didnt know. pull off and not on purpose but the wheels chirped so we kept going so there was this ahole going like 30 in a fifty we pass him and the cop passes so we were like oh look someone else passing him too so we look back and the boom flashing lights. he stops us gives us a reckless for passing on a uphill(which we were going downhill and we could see 2 miles ahead of us and at the top of the hill 2 miles ahead of us there wasnt even a car.) then got us for careless for "Doing a burnout" then passing on a no passing. when we pulled out to pass it was a dashed line. when we pulled back over it was solid. used signals and everything. and the cop passed the car too. I HATE COPS! this was no lie 2 hours ago.

There is no reason to hate all Police Officers for what one does. That's like saying "I hate teenagers because they're always driving stupid." As far as you getting a citation for passing in a no passing noze, it doesn't really matter weither there is a car or not. Sounds like you caught that Officer on a bad day though....As for the quad getting impounded, I'm not sure what the laws are where you live, but here in Texas no off-road vehicle can be driven on the streets, weither registered or not. You should check your local laws and see what it says. Impounding it seems a bit extreme, I have only impounded 3 in about 2 years. That's because they were being overly stupid and wanted to buck up. Best thing to do when you see an Officer is pull over shut off your engine (If you're in a car, roll down ALL the windows and at night cut on your dome light) Don't try to talk your way out of a ticket, it'll NEVER work, trust me you'll find 9 outta 10 Officers are great guys and enjoy the same hobbies.

all I got to say about cop is... one apple really does spoil the whole bunch....

kinda like this dick.

I don't give a f*ck if the kid didn't listen, he had no reason to wrestle the kid to the ground...

and if you come up screaming at me for no reason, no sh*t im not gonna show you any respect...

Last edited by a moderator:
If he did that at my department he would have been fired and faced charges. Again, I cannot speak on the laws other than what I know about Texas law, but here he would face charges of Assault. But that might be legal there, I don't know, nor am I trying to justify what he did. But I did find it amusing how serious he was about something so stupid, even after getting out of his Smart Car!

Last edited:
U GUYS CHECK OUT THIS KID SWING ON THIS MALL COP....HE IS A MALL COP BUT HE IS STILL A COP EITHER WAY...I WAS AT THIS FIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what happens when you drive a car unregistered? It get impounded. So why would he not do the same thing to something that is not even supose to be on the road in the firdt place. If he didn't do it the people complaining would say he didn't do his job. Hope you get it back.