Excessive signatures

theblasterboy

Feb 13, 2011
Lancaster,Ohio
Everyone that gets on here with iPods and IPhones prob know what I'm talking about. When someone has a sig that's bigger than the ifull tower it's kinda overkill. Same goes with th huge pics. ( in my opinion) there should be a limit size of a sig. What dose everyone else think? 99% of the time I'm on here with my iPod.

awk did this thread already. it died... i dont get y you apple ipod guys complain so much. my droid doesnt ever have trouble loading any size photo in record time.

There should be a size limit for images in signatures. Some forums I go to wouldnt even allow the 2 images in this thread. Some people go way overboard with their signature images.

i dont think we need a set limit, just if people can keep em so we dont have to scroll across the page to see the end of a sentence its all good.

thread has been done, alot of people downsized their pics including me. my droid x loads images just as fast if not faster than my laptop. need to upgrade ya phone to a droid lol

thread has been done, alot of people downsized their pics including me. my droid x loads images just as fast if not faster than my laptop. need to upgrade ya phone to a droid lol

same thing i said man... the only ones i see complaining are those on ipods and AWK cause he has his resolution set to like 120 lol

Option 1 - Go to User CP / Edit Options / Scroll down till you get to three check boxes / Uncheck option for showing sigs

Option 2 - Get a real phone (Android) lol

i have no problems with my iphone, im on bf.com 24/7 lol gotts make sure no ones selling anything i need without being the first to snatch it....

I use a PC, and It is rediculous when, you have to scroll to read a post, so i don't read those posts, call it lazy or annoyed, whatever, just sucks to have a huge sig!

I think the biggest one I see is bronco's, but I don't really mind because it's a sick looking blaster.

like if i had a sig like this? :p:eek:
IMG_20110616_153859.jpg
CIMG0580.jpg