everyone pls open this

2001blaster10

ima take another guess i been doin this alot today and im gonna say that this isnt good

PictureorVideo092.jpg

if was found by this hanging down

PictureorVideo095.jpg

so im thinkin well if it was patched once i wonder if it can be patched again lol but how much would a new case cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch! you could try a patch with some jb weld or similar epoxy but you should definitely be lookin for a new case...hope nothing internally isnt messed up...

well the second pic is the jb weld they used the first time i just wonder how long it lasted lol

rebuild the lower engine

go to ur local atv shop and explain it pay them to take it apart and everything and then have them call u when they get everthing out of the case then u take the case to a local body shop or welder and have them weld it and then clean it and then bring it back to the atv shop where all the parts that were in the case are located and give them the case to finish the job

the bottom end is fine now it was already patched when i bought it but the dude never told me and i think that just after it running and stuff the patch the dude put in poped off

o and i aint payin no dealer any money to do anything

Just bring it to a local welder. I did the same thing when i hit a rock, i had it welded for 25 bucks. Its held up all summer like that.

Yup

Gaskets, seals, bendy washers, new oil, plus the repair. All this "local welder" is fine in print, but the reality is you will wind up at a specialty shop. Joe sh*thook at Bubba's Garage may even own a Tig that will do aluminum, don't mean he can pull it off. You want one of the little gook hot rod joints or a full service metal fab joint. The folks that twin turbo out Preludes and crap always have a lumy tig dude around. They will have or know who can tig that. I figure it would cost at least $40. I've seen cases go on Ebay for a little more than that. Aluminum is not fun to weld, you can destroy that case quicker than you can fix it.

A

i blew a hole from my balancer into my chamber and since my stepdad teachers at the MVCTC he knows an awesome welder, that guy stacked dimes on my case and then machinetrades took it down to specs i am soo lucky. but yeah if you want to have confidence when you are riding that it will hold up, try to find a good welder

i really dont feel like taking the whole motor apart tho lol. im think about just using jb weld again like the guy who had it before me did and buy some time so that when my bros b-day comes around we can just build a new motor from the start new case and everyhting

rebuild the lower engine

go to ur local atv shop and explain it pay them to take it apart and everything and then have them call u when they get everthing out of the case then u take the case to a local body shop or welder and have them weld it and then clean it and then bring it back to the atv shop where all the parts that were in the case are located and give them the case to finish the job

yea and how much would that cost??? more than the blasters worth

yea and how much would that cost??? more than the blasters worth

umm a rebuild for a blaster should cost anywhere from 150$-400$ depending on where you go and as for the weld a local welder should do it for less tahn 20$ so i think your insulting his blasters value.. apologize please