Enduro (Dual-Sport) Bikes!

suprex

Dec 3, 2007
Nashville, TN
www.suprexmusic.com
i am considering purchasing a dual sport bike to drive back and forth to work and still have dirt time with.

any recommendations?

i am looking at a 1993 Suzuki DR250S . . . . and i like it...
top speed = 85mph
fuel economy = 55-70mpg

??

B-)

my grandpa just bought a wr200 from yamaha and it gets like 70-80 mpg and has enough power to do the speed limit and also go offroad, i liked it when i rode it , but im use to bigger bikes, if you want something thats alil more powerful go for the suzuki drz400sm!!!, now thats a bike
or an xr60
or a klr650, or!a bmw crosscountry or a ktm or lol i could keep going all day, i love dirtbikes!!!!

my grandpa just bought a wr200 from yamaha and it gets like 70-80 mpg and has enough power to do the speed limit and also go offroad, i liked it when i rode it , but im use to bigger bikes, if you want something thats alil more powerful go for the suzuki drz400sm!!!, now thats a bike
or an xr60
or a klr650, or!a bmw crosscountry or a ktm or lol i could keep going all day, i love dirtbikes!!!!

gotta remember.. i am going for gas mileage.... i would LOVE a dr350... but i think the 250's are more proper for what i am looking for...

anyone have any experience with them?????

yea man, im thinking about doing the same thing.

At first i was thinking about legalizing the good old cr500, but with crappy fuel milage (20-30mpg) and premixing ive decided not to.

Now im thinking about getting a big old thumper.