Elka and burgards installation!!!

Valhalla

May 8, 2007
so, im not all the way back together yet, the reamer is supposed to be delivered tonight via UPS. so, here is the progress as of now.

for you guys who have installed burgard arms, does the top hole on the spindles need reamed as well? i fitted the top ball joint in and it goes in plenty far with enough at the top to get the nut on.

i can see how the bottom hole needs reamed out slightly, but the top looks like it will be too much if i ream it out even the slightest bit.

ok, good. didnt look like i needed to. as soon as the reamer gets here, ill be spending the evening reassembling them.

i still find it weird that i didnt have to ream my bottom spindles, they just slide right in. i couldnt tell if it was reamed or just big enough to take the ball joints. pisses me off because black--blaster bullshited me and he better give me all my money back for this little deal that hes not explaining the truth about.

a-arms and shocks look nice. she'll feel like a completely different machine with that up-grade.

its like i have money to burn, but its magicaly apearing out of no were, then turning into parts.

still turning into parts since i still got no breaks and my back ends as skinny as a grade 9 girls ass.

Last edited:
worth every penny!!!!

advice... get some banshee shocks and bolt them on. good upgrade for the $$$

its all back together except for the front brake lines. i am slightly disapointed that the tie rods that came with it cause it to toe in quite a bit more than stock with the ball joints screwed all the way in on them. but, they still look sexy as all hell on there so im not gonna complain too much. ill post pics later after i get the front brake lines installed.

i still find it weird that i didnt have to ream my bottom spindles, they just slide right in. i couldnt tell if it was reamed or just big enough to take the ball joints. pisses me off because black--blaster bullshited me and he better give me all my money back for this little deal that hes not explaining the truth about.

easy killer find out the whole story before you make accusations you have pm

ups damaged the breaks i.e broke 2 brake lines off and he was thinking i was lying to him, but its all good we got things figured out and hes still getting his breaks