drag motor and pipe

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
selling my drag motor and pipe...the motor is a sleeved 73mm bb with a white knuckle port job and head work... +4 crank with the a tyson overide tranny..i have never run this motor, i want 500 plus shipping
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

the top end has 1 or 2 runs on it from previous owner on alky..just needs a gasket kit ..the clutch put in and bolt it in and go
...also for sale is a bb power pros banshee drag pipe..it has 2 little hairline cracks in it,,i want 125 plus shipping..also have a complete set of struts for a dragger...100 shipped

i also have a +3 chromed swingarm shop swinger..it has a plate welded to the bottom where it was cracked..ive used this many times after the repair with no probs at all..and chrome still looks new...200 shipped

005-12.jpg

So whats the score on that pipe? Is it for a Banshee or is that the model of it? Either way shoot me a pic. Could use extra pipes for the Banshee and Blaster. Thanks.

Bump for a good seller! I have an extra Blaster frame sitting around that would love that engine. Now, about the money...

Lol, its not gonna happen for me, but good luck selling!