Don't switch to 4JOKES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really a point to this thread??? Its just another stupid 2 stroke 4 stroke thread that only starts problems. Its people like you that need to not post things these things. For god sakes do you people know how stupid you sound, ITS A MOTOR FOR CHRIST SAKES! Who cares. You make absoluetly no sense. You say "4 Jokes i mean 4 strokes are ok sometimes but why bash a 2-stroke ? ?? ? So that's my question WHY do you hate or like a 2-stroke?
My question is, WHY do you hate 4 strokes?

i thought i explained myself rather well and in a civil manner lol :p I:I

Is there really a point to this thread??? Its just another stupid 2 stroke 4 stroke thread that only starts problems. Its people like you that need to not post things these things. For god sakes do you people know how stupid you sound, ITS A MOTOR FOR CHRIST SAKES! Who cares. You make absoluetly no sense. You say "4 Jokes i mean 4 strokes are ok sometimes but why bash a 2-stroke ? ?? ? So that's my question WHY do you hate or like a 2-stroke?
My question is, WHY do you hate 4 strokes?

Because they are sealing the 2 strokes glory and we dont want them to die out and i know we sound odd but just deal with it man... chill

My list of 2 strokes i have ridden or owned (quads)
LT250R
LT500R
Blaster
Banshee
Scrambler 400

4-strokes i have owned or ridden
660R
700R
YFZ450 (all three of them)
TRX450R
Warrior
400ex
Z400
Scrambler 500

I know i am missing some of the quads, but it is a long list.

both have their pros and cons
normally the 2-stroke quad is lighter and easier to work on
the 4-stroke has an easier power delivery which is better for newbies

You ever ridden a piped banshee or TRX250R?

i rode a brand new yfz450x. it had more pep than my piped banshee. plus the suspension was 10x better. they just have way newer tech on them
i would love to see a new banshee, with new tech or a new tech 250r vs the new 450s

btw this is just a joke thread I actually love 4 -strokes I have a warrior and a raptor 450 race bike and my blasty and my suzuki rm 125 and my ttr-125 they are all fast.

btw this is just a joke thread I actually love 4 -strokes I have a warrior and a raptor 450 race bike and my blasty and my suzuki rm 125 and my ttr-125 they are all fast.

8-| Sounds like someones telling a wee lie. You just dont come on a forum, say what you want, get slammed, and then say it was a joke? Raptor 450? Can we see pics of that please :eek:

never in my life have i seen a ttr125 that was fast lol, but rm125 FTW! my buddy just traded his yz250f for an rm250, and the rm is sooo flippin' fast.

hey hey hey... dont you know they made a raptor 450? i have 3 of them. all made in 2012. :) but i have a warrior and i havent touched my warrior since i got this blaster. i prefer the 2 strokes. a while back me and a buddy went riding, me on my blaster him on my brothers raptor 350 and he wanted to switch quads for a while cause he had never ridden a blaster. i said no thanks

what most of you guys dont know is that these "4-jokes" really are not much heavier then a 2-stroke... usually 5-10 pounds...

and they are catching up in power/power delivery....

im not saying theres anything wrong with 4 strokes cause i have ridden my fair share of 4 strokes including a tricked ltr450 and a ltz400 bore and stroked and i still just prefer the sound and smell of my 2 stroke. i know blasters are light and i can throw it around in the air, but you are right. 4 strokes arent that much heavier

that is because of all the new tech they are using on the 450s.
engine weights of a 2-stroke will always be less if they are made from the same material.
also about the power
an 794cc 2-stroke made 150+hp from the factory. you know any 4-stroke 800cc making that power?

U want pics of the raptor here you go....

Attachments

• IMG_4794sm.jpg
    IMG_4794sm.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.