does this make a difference?

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
i broke my spark plug....... i had a br8eix. the only brand new spark plug i have lying around is a br9es, the regular number is br8es...

does this make a difference, i looked up the br9es and it says its used for:

ATV HONDA 1984-1982 FL250 250
ATV HONDA 1985 FL350R Odyssey 350
ATV HONDA 1986-1984 ATC250R 250
ATV HONDA 1988-1987 TRX250R 250

the br8es is used for yamaha blaster

please let me know

Yea this if your Q was if it will work on a Blaster, That's exactly what I have on mine.

ohh wait I thought tht was br"8"es i'm not sure about the br"9"es sorry about that, I was like YES I finally helped someone,haha oh well sorry again

BR8ES runs hotter then the BR9ES the higher the number the cooler the plug.

Last edited:
ehh, ohh well i'm placing an order tommarow for a iridium br8eix.

and the sparkplug br9es is for my sled..

yea i was only saying at first i had no idea what a brand new spark plug was doing in my garage.

should i order a br9eix? becuz the br8eix plug i had cracked on the white part really bad

I have't did that much research on them i run the BR8ES in mine. Never gave me any trouble i would just go with a 8

No prob man, that's what i would do. I mean you have your blaster running perfect with that heat range plug why go a change it?

Hahaha, sh*t man manuals are for stock blasters, they are good for how to's unless your quad is aftermarket, the good info is like the torque specs an that.

How does them rear tires do in the mud an hooking up an that? because i'm not going to run my holeshots year around, just when i race.

A BR8ES is a standard 2 stroke Spark Plug that works in alot of 2 stroke motors, my '88 Polaris Indy 500, '92 Yamaha Blaster,and '93 KX125 all ran the BR8ES and ran fine so I would go with that.