Do you think i should sell/trade my blaster?

blasterman17

Jul 27, 2010
Chickamauga Ga
Well I'm wondering if i should try to sell/trade my 02 blaster for something bigger and better for trail riding. It is in great condition and starts first kick no choke no throttle. all it needs is front tires. So what do you guys think?

Try putting an ad on Craigslist and see what kind of trade offers you can get, my buddy just traded his Blaster for a Warrior, he had a ton of offers to choose from, can't hurt to see the offers you get...then decide.

Honestly, I don't know what's better then a blaster for trail riding or anything for that matter. I can do more then any other type of quad, be it a 450, raptor, anything. The only thing close to mine is my dad's lt250. I mean this is just my opinion, if you have a different riding style from me, you may want something different, I just know my blaster can be wicked when I want it and calm when I want to cruise. It's perfect... never hurts to look around, but in my opinion, I'd keep it.

ya blaster are great on the trails but they dont have a ton of power. when ur in the wide open and wanna have some fun bigger quads are nice. and unless ur racing on the trails your gonna have to wait for whoever your with anyway. i would say put it on whatever site for selling/trading it and if you get an offer that interests you then trade. but i dont think anyone will be trading you a bigger quad for your blaster.

ya blaster are great on the trails but they dont have a ton of power. when ur in the wide open and wanna have some fun bigger quads are nice. and unless ur racing on the trails your gonna have to wait for whoever your with anyway. i would say put it on whatever site for selling/trading it and if you get an offer that interests you then trade. but i dont think anyone will be trading you a bigger quad for your blaster.

A lot of time it isn't the power the quad has it's how the rider can manage that power. ;)

im gana say that a blasty is a great trail quad i have very few mods to mine and im right behind if not infront of everyone with 450s 400exs long wide open trails there infront but we are all going to the same place the only problems i have keeping up with on the trails is dirt bikes damn f*ckers can go arond whatever to pass you but its ur choice

I have been wanting a warrior for some time now so I may just put it up in CL and see what people offer me... I just think I need more power for the trails that I go on.

I have been wanting a warrior for some time now so I may just put it up in CL and see what people offer me... I just think I need more power for the trails that I go on.

Man, pop that clutch and hit the power band, you'll never need more power then that. I:I

put a little dough in the blaster and smoke any damn warrior. I guess it depends on the trails but all i do is trail ride and the blasty is a trail machine! aren't they like the dog of the yamaha world?

mod that biotch!!! then you can have a awesome trail quad that can still easily keep up. there is NOTHING better than to have people look at my blaster disapprovingly like they are gonna have to wait for me and then we get out there and...... hahahahaa I:I I:I :D

If your tired of it trust me, sell it, it will never make you happy.
But if you still enjoy it keep her around and ride it.

sounds like somebody's got a bad taste in their mouth from their blaster troubles. I love the blaster and i also like wrenchin so that probably makes it a good pick for me.

Well, I decided to keep it and mod it for trails. But it's gonna have to wait until I get my lt250r done. Which will probably be next summer. So it's gonna be a while before it gets spiced....

A 300ex isn't exactly a "big engine 4stroke sport quad"

Good bikes but not beasts........ or anything for that matter.....

If you want a 4stroke look for 400+ unless its got 2wheels.

agreed i think there should be a rule that if you trade your blaster for a 300ex BAN FOR LIFE!!!!! lol