DG exhausts?

NovaScotian

Dec 9, 2008
Eastern Canada
They're not much more money than FMF pipes but I've heard FMFs are crap for giving you more power, anybody have one installed? how do they compare to toomey, LRD, etc. It would be going on a stock blaster by the way, no bore.

IMO FMF sucks, but DG is even worse. I have a Duncan pipe on my blaster and its pretty good, but no low-end to speak of. that is common with Duncan racing though, I would imagine LRD would be the best all around and low-end power and toomey the peak topend power...

im not a fan of the DG pipes.. they are just as restrictive as an FMF or anything in the left bend selection... your best bet is to get a right bend pipe like a nice LRD or a nice CT or a nice Factory 7, or even a pipe from Trinity, i like trinity's stuff.. it's good... so yah.. good luck!

yeah dg's are as bad as fmf, if your lookin for a decent pipe w/out spending too much money, look on ebay for a pro circuit. they're a good pipe, much better than fmf, but not quite as good as the high dollar stuff.

CT,power pros,F7,trinity and graydon are all power pros made pipes exactly the same pipe...all made by the power pros for these individual companys...they just put their label on them.