Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

OMG he started the bike!!!!! FTW!!!!! lol BF's longest build may be over soon or maybe it will be BF's longest waiting for a ride report thread.haha Sounds good man.Glad to see you fire her up.Now it's time to go beat the sh*t out of the meat curtains on that blaster!!!!!

Sorry it's only sound . I desided to try her at the last minute before getting ready for work. I wasn't sure it would even start. I just laid the phone down and hit record.Thanks 1995 Blaster. Rep.

no biggie all i did was foward it to photobucket and and post the img code lol

I desided to wait till Sunday(my B-Day) to do my first ride. I have the day off so I have all day to play with it. I'll do a short run then check my plug. I don't want to run it lean.

I think I'm going to order some of the 3" stud spacers for the front. Got rid of the blue gas cap vent hose and got a stubby vent with the red tip. Thinking of taking off my shock covers so my white springs will help the seat match up a little better.

I tryed YouTube and photobucket. Wouldn't upload for me on ether one.

Youtube screwed me the other day by locking me out of my account after I tried to resetting it. The only thing I liked about youtube is it would show me things I would want to watch now i don't even get that:(

Did my first ride and had a little problem. I have vid but it won't upload on YouTube or photobucket. Someone want to PM me there email and post it for me in my build thread?

First off, my clutch plates are sticking. That may work it's self out after a couple of rides. The carb is a little stumbley. Some jet running should take care of that. Started to high rev on me. Don't understand why it did that. It passed a leak down test before the ride. I'm running a 158 main and a 55 pilot.