Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

Ok. This is the plan. I'm going to paint the under side of my fenders with bed liner. If I do that,I would avoid the wear that would let the blue show after time.

fad5c6ec.jpg

Got a little more painting done today. Have my front fenders done. Hood done. Tank cover done. Started working on the steering stem today. Will post some more pics tomorrow.

9fa0b51a.jpg

This what I was going for on my stem but I need to redo it. I rushed it and it didn't turn out to great. I had some paint peel when I pulled the tape

dude, throw that sandpaper in the garbage, or at least use it to scratch your ass, i did mine, and it sucked royally, on my sons i bought 2 cans of paint remover, used one, left it sit for about 20 minutes and the sh*t just pressure washed right off, used the second can to get in the tight spots and a few that didnt come off the first try,
total...... $16, and about 2 hours, saving all that elbow grease....priceless !!!!!
and you know the rules....pics or your lying, hahahaaaaaa

LINK?????? sounds cool

Well,The build is still going. This is going to be a slow one do to limited time and money. Got some more painting done. I will add pics later. Can't wait to get it back together so I can start bolting on the good stuff.

I'm sticking to paint!Found a local powder coater and gave him a call. $325-$350 for a frame. $95 for just a swingarm. So far the only one I have found in this state.

first time i looked at the pics, sweet color scheme neil, liking the black and red !!!!!

just dont go crazy with the decals like i did at first, a few here and there of parts you use is enuf
i started decorating my standup toolbox to satisfy my " free stickers addiction"