Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

f9a5f705.jpg

It's hard finding to time to do it. That's why it's taking so long. It's not the best job I could do but I want to get all the painting done before it gets to cold to paint.

if your gonna strip it use tal strip 1v it blows kleen strip away as far as time consumed and how thoroughly of a job it will do getting it all off ;) btw im liking that steering stem cool ideaI:I

I'll redo it next year again. I have to check into it to see if it can be done but I was thinking of getting the frame chromed and clear powder coated.

I'll redo it next year again. I have to check into it to see if it can be done but I was thinking of getting the frame chromed and clear powder coated.

the problem with chroming is that they soak the part in acid first then chrome it what happens is they can never get all the acid out so it sits under the chrome weakening the metal this is what im told yet ive seen plenty of 6 second cars with chrone wheelie bars and control arms that never break so who knows just a thought i thought id put out there for ya to consider

c2df3166.jpg

Just picked this up from a yard sale for $2.00. Do you see what I see? Oh ya. Gona mod it into a swing arm bumper. Cut the side bars off, bring it down and weld on some fab'ed mounting brakets. Give a nice paint and be good to go.

Here is a great tip for anyone doing a repaint. If your using paint stripper,WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU TAKE A PISS ! :eek:

aaaaahahahahaaaaa, did you learn that the hard way ????
build lookin good bro, lots of sweet personal touches !!!!

To tell you the truth,it's never really going to be done. I will always thinking about new things I can do to it.I have lots of ideas for things but it's just getting to them.