Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

Well. To be truthful about it. Never. I think some people on here will know what I mean. Lol.
Yea i know what u mean....ill never be done with my 02. but hopefully soon on the others. A black and red seat cover would look good on yours I:I

Item Specifics
Part Brand: K&S TECHNOLOGIES
Make: Yamaha
Warranty: Yes
Manufacturer Part Number: 50-4001
Part Type: ENGINE SEAL KIT
UP FOR SALE IS A UNOPENED SEAL KIT FOR BLASTER 88-06. THIS SET WAS BOUGHT OUT OF MARSHAILS FOR $55.00 2 WEEKS AGO. I BOUGHT A COMPLETE ENGINE ALL REBUILT AND DO NOT NEED THIS SET. IT HAS A WARRENTY THRU K&S TECHNOLOGIES YOU WOULD JUST HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHAT IT COVERS.

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Just scored for $13.67.

Last edited:
Item Specifics
Part Brand: K&S TECHNOLOGIES
Make: Yamaha
Warranty: Yes
Manufacturer Part Number: 50-4001
Part Type: ENGINE SEAL KIT
UP FOR SALE IS A UNOPENED SEAL KIT FOR BLASTER 88-06. THIS SET WAS BOUGHT OUT OF MARSHAILS FOR $55.00 2 WEEKS AGO. I BOUGHT A COMPLETE ENGINE ALL REBUILT AND DO NOT NEED THIS SET. IT HAS A WARRENTY THRU K&S TECHNOLOGIES YOU WOULD JUST HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHAT IT COVERS.

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Just scored for $13.67.

you scored a whoile bunch of numbers lolol

dude i missed this rebuild, it came out sick!

one thing i would have did to make those black rims POP i would have painted the wheel hubs red, it would have looked awesome, but i really like your rebuild

I was thinking about that but I like it all black. I'm getting some of them red anodized lug nuts.in my opinion ,I think it would look better for the Hub to blend then to stand out.

just look those over and make sure they don't have any flaws. heard of problems with the k&s stuff as of lately. def a good price. think they are nomally 25-40 bucks

I paid 35 for my moose racing seal kit. I have heard bad things about K&S and vesrah too. Mostly the gasket kits are garbage.

63b4f2a8.jpg

This is just a temp mount to see how they look.

those heel guards look sweet...im going to have to check into those for mine

Got them rite before I had to go to work. There a little dirty. Wanted to clean them up and armerall them. Getting cool stuff like that makes me want to call off work and work on my Blaster. Lol

Last edited: