Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

Duro flat track tire.18's.Brand new. Came with the Blaster when I got it. Never rode them yet. They say they give the same strait line traction as a knobby with predicable sliding in the corners.I do want to change to Holeshots when I can.

92dbccae.jpg

My Boss Racing billet lock nut. BLING!

2e005ee2.jpg

I'm thinking maybe my grabs bar will look better black. What do you think?black or red for the grab bar?

Last edited:
Ya. I'm going to recover the seat when I can. The gas cap is holding up good. The plastic inserts are getting yellow but other then that, still looks nice. I still have alot of little things to get done yet. Done painting for now. Staying to cold.

yeah, mine expanded and started coming apart, gonna just pull some rubber out of a stocker to put in there.

lookin great neil, me likey !!!!!
but that big gold caliper looks sexy as hell, ha ????

Just ment this guy I been talking to my email. Going to hook up with him and his buddies this spring for some ridding. They have five big legal spots to ride. Gave him my headlight to use when he go's to Busco this coming week. He's a real cool guy. Told me I could come over and ride his 240 Blaster if I wanted to.

i'd do that black, and the carrier black as well

there's just a ton of red back there :D

just my opinion though, and we all know what they say about opinions ;)