CUSTOM LENGTH EXTENDED SWINGARMS... COMING SOON

WorkingClassSkin

Aug 9, 2008
Toledo, OH
So, as I just posted in another thread, I will be offering swingarm modifications in a few weeks.

It works like this: You send us your swingarm and we modify it to whatever length you tell us to (within reason). We'll ship it back to you stronger and prettier than new. It'll be ready for paint. In the future I may be able to offer to paint them, too. Or see what my powdercoat guy can do for me. I have to see what kind of order volume I am capable of filling in between other stuff, but it's coming. I'll get some pics and prices up real soon here. I just did mine (+6) and I'm gonna do another one (prolly +8) to take pictures of for examples.

Any interest?

it might not be a bad idea to pick up a couple stock swing arms and cut them to common lengths, then sell the swing arm and require their swing arm as a core. would save the rider from being without a swing-arm for an extended period of time.
what's the price tag?

That's the plan eventually. It may take a bit to get production ramped up. I don't have a lot of spare time, but I want to help out where I can... I hate seeing cool parts being prohibitively expensive.

Please don't hold me to it yet, but the projected price should be $200 or less. I'll be better prepared to nail info down in a week or so.

Thanks for the interest, people!

Awesome! I am just now getting ramped up for production. It took a bunch longer than I counted on; my daily job is more annoying and stressful than I want it to be, and it's been taking time away from the important stuff (toys!).
I just told some others: I will have an example done and photographed to post here in a week or so.
I'm sorry to throw this out there and not be able to deliver right away; it shouldn''t have taken so long.

Hold tight, though. It'll be worth it!