CT Sonic 240 kit + 4-mil Hotrods crank

I forgot one thing. Roll the cylinder into little balls and bake @ 375 for 25 minutes. Top with sprinkles and enjoy with a big glass of milk. Thanks Best. It's what I do man.

And here I am not drinking milk!

But please do no let that hinder you from posting me a large portion.:D

Keep up the good work.I:I

Well im an outsider here and first things first I don't like ANYONE!!!! not even the mail man who has ben bringing me all this free stuff :) but any ways. I don't know KOR nor any other builder or grandma cookie maker,, btw my grams makes the Beeeeeeest cookies n there great with big a tall glass of milk.. Let me get to the point here... when I go online and look how to do things and do a diy port or anything in that matter for a blaster,, take a guess who comes up and is throwing this knowledge out there for people to learn from and isn't in any way being a greedy oo===} .... I cant seem to find anyone else who is so free with that knowledge... So when we say cookie cutter we mean the average guy can do it??? well thanks to KOR we can . but im sure he has some tricks up his sleeve as many others but its because of him that guys like me try things and put smiles on faces... id rather a box of cookies than a burnt biscuit any day...

Center the case off of the surface for the outer race of the main bearing. Remove a total of 3mm x .443” for an outside diameter of 3.910” from each case. If you use a Banshee long rod, get the Pro-X version and remove .040” from the diameter of the big end. Use a .187” thick spacer plate and two Cometic base gaskets. You’ll need to build new dowel pins and studs for the cylinder. Dowel pins are .338 ID x .393 OD x .765 long. 8 x 1.25 stud lengths are:
Back right 3.867
Back left 3.658
Front right 2.290
Front left 1.949

We ordered the Hot Rods 4-mill. Don't believe it has the banshee long rod and it ain't here at my house anymore to make sure.

Thank you for the measurements Mr. O'Connor. I do greatly appreciate it

And thank you for sharing your secret recipe LOL You even remembered the sprinkles!! (Y'all remember that because I WILL put sprinkles on it when it's all together.)

Last edited:
Well I will be the first to tell you the ct won't last half as long as your old cookie cutter. We used to race against some ct motors and from what I know the Chinese metallurgy will begin to deteriorate when hot. So jet it rich and hope for the best.
The best advice given here was buy the kit from LA Sleeve and run that then port if needed.
But it seems you spend your uncles money freely without consequence so good luck.
Why ask for info if your mind was made. If it were me I would get the airsal 240, much cheaper and MUCH better quality. The 250r reed cage is where the power comes from but I will sacrifice that for quality of the motor itself!
Good luck and please post some ride videos for us to see. Not trying to be offensive to anyone but stating facts. And just so you know I would say AWK, Dualstroke and KOR are the most knowledgeable blaster guys I have EVER talked with! I would love to crack the throttle on your motor when it's finished.
Oh and you better be getting the nology coil setup because that motor will drown a stock coil because of the amount of fuel you will be sucking into that cylinder.

Ordering this in the next few weeks,,, what do y'all think of it?

Also going with a 4-mil Hot rods crank (it's sold by CT)

Any input on the both of them?

BLASTER

I haven't been on here in a while. I have the ct kit on my blaster with a ton of hard hours. It's a beast. I did have to buy a few jets to get it right but was simple. Soon I will have to go through the top end check the bottom put a new clutch and basket. I noticed you are in Louisiana. What part?