crank collar leak!!

You think that may be my problem? be made up if it is :) does this still apply with the crank in place? take it you do all that then pull the collar out and wait for it to set? Thanks a lot for the vid :)

yeah i let it dry first. you can do it on your crank while it's installed just put it on backwards then fill the champfer with a fuel resistant sealant pull it off, clean it up, let it dry over night then install. that should fix your problem

So when it's dried, which way do you install the collar? The sealant towards the bearings or towards the primary gear? And do you let it dry on the crank or take it off? Thanks a lot for your help :)

got the hang of this now and she's drying as we speak. is there any reason why you couldn't put a smear of RTV on the back of the collar and butt it up to the crank wet? that would ensure a seal right?

yaay i got my motor all sealed up finally!!had just about every leak u can have reeds main seals base gasket and even the freaking spark plug!!!! but thanks guys for ur help going to try to finally fire this motor up tomorow wish me luck!:)