cops

I must have some cops that dont care...or maybe im not an idiot?

dont f*ckin ride on the road first off thats illegal and dangerous and you're asking for a ticket. Ride on the side of the road at a reasonable speed till you get to your riding spot.

idk how hard that is for you guys but they wont even mess with you if you just dont act retarded

oh, and if you have ran on a bike through 20 towns or whatever, chances are, they got your plate number somewhere, so you'd probably be fu**ed. i'd have to see it to believe it

not true at all if u were around streetbikes for any amount of time you would see a bent up license plates, anytime we got together to go burn some corners or ride some wheelies u wont see any plates, u couldnt read my numbers from a helicopter. running on a streetbike is very easy to do i could damn near be outta sight before the cop got turned around to even chase me. what was always funny is we always met at a place to hang out and when we got back from riding we would always have to split up and when u got back whoever didnt show u knew got busted they always showed up about 15 minutes later with a big ticket lmao!!!

I must have some cops that dont care...or maybe im not an idiot?

dont f**ckin ride on the road first off thats illegal and dangerous and you're asking for a ticket. Ride on the side of the road at a reasonable speed till you get to your riding spot.

idk how hard that is for you guys but they wont even mess with you if you just dont act retarded

People are going to be stupid whether its easy not to be or not.

I ride on the shoulder if its busy, but I ride with traffic if its light. I stop at intersections and everything, never f*ck anyone around. If my street is deserted (rarely) I do the fun stuff, wheelies, drag racing my friends etc.

I see no problem.

ok well when i ride i ride guys im not gonna sit here and bullshit you. i have never gotten chased. this one time we were riding not doig any harm cuz the people i ride with are bitches and dont like going fast but we got back and a cop came over the crest of the hill as we crossed the road. all the excitment i have hade since i got my blasty. but i ride up and down the main road on noramal occasions pinned in 6th. never got caught lol. cops are assholes around here anyways. if a cop comes im running

When I was younger, I used to ride on the road alot. I only ran once and that was because I had a bag of "something not so legal" in my pocket. I ditched down a two track that led to a 200 acre field. There was a creek at the back of the field that led to another 80 acre field. I lived next to the 80 acre field.I got home and ditched the "baggy" and started walking to the house.

I about died when the officer pulled into my driveway and asked why I ran! I said I didn't have the money for a ticket. I asked him how he found me and he said "that thing is so loud i could hear where you where going, and you parked it in the driveway".

Yeah, I know that was stupid but i was like 14 or 15 and was not thinking to clearly at the time...

He didn't give me a ticket, He just wanted to scare the sh*t out of me (it worked) and then went on his way! Needless to say I don't plan on doing that again!

The next day I bought a new muffler and quit smoking! lol

I still rode on the roads but I rode on the shoulder, and didn't go faster then 20-25 MPH. The same officer saw me Riding a few weeks later and just waved and kept driving so he must have figured i learned my lesson.

I did get stopped by a few other officers and they just said to ride slower and to be careful.

I think this was because I always wore a Helmet and wasn't goofing around like all my friends.

When I was younger, I used to ride on the road alot. I only ran once and that was because I had a bag of "something not so legal" in my pocket. I ditched down a two track that led to a 200 acre field. There was a creek at the back of the field that led to another 80 acre field. I lived next to the 80 acre field.I got home and ditched the "baggy" and started walking to the house.

I about died when the officer pulled into my driveway and asked why I ran! I said I didn't have the money for a ticket. I asked him how he found me and he said "that thing is so loud i could hear where you where going, and you parked it in the driveway".

Yeah, I know that was stupid but i was like 14 or 15 and was not thinking to clearly at the time...

He didn't give me a ticket, He just wanted to scare the sh*t out of me (it worked) and then went on his way! Needless to say I don't plan on doing that again!

The next day I bought a new muffler and quit smoking! lol

I still rode on the roads but I rode on the shoulder, and didn't go faster then 20-25 MPH. The same officer saw me Riding a few weeks later and just waved and kept driving so he must have figured i learned my lesson.

I did get stopped by a few other officers and they just said to ride slower and to be careful.

I think this was because I always wore a Helmet and wasn't goofing around like all my friends.

lol i laughed the whole way threw that :p , i kinda wanna get chased but i dont wanna incase i get caught but i ride around mountians so they wont catch me to easy but theres no trails !! and as for the guy with the blue drag car in his sig hes is the biggest bullshiter ever !

lol i laughed the whole way threw that :p , i kinda wanna get chased but i dont wanna incase i get caught but i ride around mountians so they wont catch me to easy but theres no trails !! and as for the guy with the blue drag car in his sig hes is the biggest bullshiter ever !

Any cop that actually gives two sh*ts will actually catch you, if not it was just to scare you off. And you ran like a little punk.

I'll admit running is stupid, but its that, or get your machine taken away and get stuck with a beautiful ticket.

i have a buddy that has dirtbikes that lives on a dirt road behind my house. my neighbors let me ride threw their yards to get to this road. i'm literlly on the road for 100 yards going put put speed on the shoulder to get to his house. i pass this one old mans house on the way. he called the po po's they showed up at my house at 10:00 at night some stupid young girl cop asks is this the stipancics residents? ummm yeah??? i have had some complaints about loud motorcycles going up and down hughesville road? i said first of all i dont own a "motorcycle" and i wasn't technically on the road. she says ok if i catch you on that road i will impound your bike. at that point i say ok then have a good one.

now yesterday i took a run to dicks and spent $100 on fishing supplies. i got back home and walked down to a pond that borders that same road that i got caught on to go throw a few casts. my neighbor's friend keeps his dirtbike at his house and he came over. i hear a fart fart fart coming down this road i look over and this punk ass kid comes flying down the road holding a wheelie on his bike with no helmet. i went back home and this same cop was in my garage taking notes and looking at my atvs. i say why are you here? i am going to impound your bike i already warned you. WTF are you talking about? i had more complaints. at that point i ratted out the kid who was responsible for it and she talked with my neighbors and told them what happned. the police around here eat frigging donuts all day hence why they're all obese

i have a buddy that has dirtbikes that lives on a dirt road behind my house. my neighbors let me ride threw their yards to get to this road. i'm literlly on the road for 100 yards going put put speed on the shoulder to get to his house. i pass this one old mans house on the way. he called the po po's they showed up at my house at 10:00 at night some stupid young girl cop asks is this the stipancics residents? ummm yeah??? i have had some complaints about loud motorcycles going up and down hughesville road? i said first of all i dont own a "motorcycle" and i wasn't technically on the road. she says ok if i catch you on that road i will impound your bike. at that point i say ok then have a good one.

now yesterday i took a run to dicks and spent $100 on fishing supplies. i got back home and walked down to a pond that borders that same road that i got caught on to go throw a few casts. my neighbor's friend keeps his dirtbike at his house and he came over. i hear a fart fart fart coming down this road i look over and this punk ass kid comes flying down the road holding a wheelie on his bike with no helmet. i went back home and this same cop was in my garage taking notes and looking at my atvs. i say why are you here? i am going to impound your bike i already warned you. WTF are you talking about? i had more complaints. at that point i ratted out the kid who was responsible for it and she talked with my neighbors and told them what happned. the police around here eat frigging donuts all day hence why they're all obese

that is when you go, listen here biotch, you didn't see my quad on the road. you have no proof my quad was on the road. so it is best you get off my property before i call your supervisor and get you with harassment and trespassing.

ok maybe not the biotch part, but the rest is good to go.

bad story. let my gf's cousin take my bike down to the dam to see his brother and the park police stop him. said if he would of stayed on the hard top they wouldnt of touched him but since he turned into the parking lot they got him with a 350 dollar fine and some other bogus stuff, but i told him that would of takin it theyd be takin me to too cuz ida half killed him. i just cant belive he was stupid like that. he said he was riding slow but i kno how he rides.

I just wish the cops would focus on drunk drivers and crack heads then some dudes trying to get to trails on their bike. Sure pull over the punkasses who rage up and down the road all day, but it would be nice if they would follow the spirit of the law rather then the letter of the law.... meaning use judgment and common sense(like theres that left in the world anymore).

I've been pulled over while I was getting to a trail, it was by a state trooper. He was actually halfway nice but he had a rookie in training with him (and it was the end of the month) so he was trying to be a badass... he gave me the run around but let me go with a warning.

But I will rant a little.... I live in f**cking northpole alaska not california(used to..don't miss it lol) but I gotta say the people and cops/troopers in fairbanks and northpole are getting ridiculous, they are becoming very anti powersports. I mean hello you wanna take a step back and see where you live?? god I hate people. They all need shipped to washington, we moved here to get away from snubby ahole's and be able to enjoy a more laid back life. WHAT THE HELL.
Well theres my little rant of the day.......

Reactions: blastngo92
I just wish the cops would focus on drunk drivers and crack heads then some dudes trying to get to trails on their bike. Sure pull over the punkasses who rage up and down the road all day, but it would be nice if they would follow the spirit of the law rather then the letter of the law.... meaning use judgment and common sense(like theres that left in the world anymore).

I've been pulled over while I was getting to a trail, it was by a state trooper. He was actually halfway nice but he had a rookie in training with him (and it was the end of the month) so he was trying to be a badass... he gave me the run around but let me go with a warning.

But I will rant a little.... I live in f**cking northpole alaska not california(used to..don't miss it lol) but I gotta say the people and cops/troopers in fairbanks and northpole are getting ridiculous, they are becoming very anti powersports. I mean hello you wanna take a step back and see where you live?? god I hate people. They all need shipped to washington, we moved here to get away from snubby ahole's and be able to enjoy a more laid back life. WHAT THE HELL.
Well theres my little rant of the day.......

exactly what i think