cops

yea I get down on mine to, but I always wear a lid and I never got chased on the road they come back in the trais here in blazers, and honda ranchers and crap like that around here. never started a chase on the road.

dude they are the opposite here they chase on the road but i always wear a helmet unless its my dads wheeler down at camp but thats like hicktown

running=stupid

sorry i'd rather get the potential ticket for knowingly breaking the law, then break another and potentially go to jail for felony evasion

running=stupid

sorry i'd rather get the potential ticket for knowingly breaking the law, then break another and potentially go to jail for felony evasion

you must have some pretty uptight cops around you if they would actually chase an ATV for real, making it 3x as dangerous for other drivers, and try to stop it and take in the rider.

Pretty much everyone around here has and ATV or a bike, even in town, so we just get chased off the road and left alone. You only get fined or taken away if you do something like really stupid. Law enforcement for that kind of thing is a joke.

small town cops don't have sh*t else to do. hell around here you get caught you'll prolly make front page of the paper

Even if you dont get felony evasion, they just hit you with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, speeding, no insurance etc.... by the time you ay the fines, and your car insurance tripples, you could have easily bought a new 450.

Check the state laws, I am willing to bet if you search hard, you can probably be LEGAL going down the road/shoulder with a orange triangle on the back. just take it off when you hit the trail and put it on when you leave.

Even if you dont get felony evasion, they just hit you with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, speeding, no insurance etc.... by the time you ay the fines, and your car insurance tripples, you could have easily bought a new 450.

Check the state laws, I am willing to bet if you search hard, you can probably be LEGAL going down the road/shoulder with a orange triangle on the back. just take it off when you hit the trail and put it on when you leave.

not in Iowa unless you can verify you are a farmer and it'll be for farm use....and they will stick it to you

like I said they case me in the woods, dont care much for running on the road, you got to be one fast mofo to out run a radio.

I've heard that one a few times, you may have the fastest car in the world, but you're not faster than a radio.

gotta admit its true.

u know i heard this statement sooooo many times when i had my zx9 and its prolly one of the best statements but im gonna have to say all the times i ever ran that radio couldnt keep up with me doing 180mph in a straight line to my house id be sitting on my couch before the cop even got turned around lol!!!