cole454's Rebuild

Got my taillight hooked up, zip-tied some loose wires, bled my front brakes, and a bunch of little things. Still need to remove a link from my chain.

More pics!

1zl54dx.jpg

euo3za.jpg

28sn8uw.jpg

50id91.jpg

The tires he has arent bad id rock em. and looks great man need to post up before and after pics.

He forgot these too!

You'll notice that back tube is MUCH closer to the ball joint ring mount. THese should clear 6" backspaced wheels if you so chose to run them. I think all upper a-arms will be designed just like this from now on. The original design had the back tube and front tube parallel for aesthetics but they didn't work well that way for things like turning the wheels all the way....

DSC00289.jpg

I'm really getting the hang of this Tig welder. Single pass, moderate filler rod:

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

Checked compression today 160psi. And I've just done the heat cycles. No real break in yet.

And those new arms look awesome.

Also had an issue with my Durablue axel. I can't get the nut on enough to get the cotter pin in. Its like either the spacers or the hub is too wide. I tried the raptor hubs I have and its the same. Anybody else have this issue?

Last edited: