cole454's Rebuild

Sounds like you could be doing a little better why would you need a (longer axel) and spacers? in my exp. they beat the hell out of my rims under hard riding. Comeing from exp. also why change up the red shock motif? 160 PSI looks to be running normal as well:) To bad those numbers arent from a stock jug that shure would make someones day:D keep this thread goin on strong

Dunno what you mean about spacers? I don't have any spacers.
And not sure what you mean about shock color? I like the red.

FINALLY got my collar in. Installed it. Held 6psi for 15+ minutes.
Running pig rich. 165 main, 50 pilot, airbox lid off. Runs good till ~1/3 throttle then just sputters, lacking power. Way rich on the main.

Got a question about AC nerf bars. Did they have two different versions for the blaster?

Most of the ones I'm seeing are like this:
T-AC-Blaster-Nerf-Bars.jpg

But the ones I'm looking to buy look like this:
AC-Racing-Nerf-Bars.jpg

Anybody know?

lol, my build is pretty much done and i can say it doesnt even look close to yours.

how did you make the bracket? should check my build in about an hour i will have a diy on how i did mine.

lol, my build is pretty much done and i can say it doesnt even look close to yours.

how did you make the bracket? should check my build in about an hour i will have a diy on how i did mine.

I used 1.5" wide aluminum stock for the brackets. Bent them over a pipe. Basically copying how the F7 boxes mount.
Not the best looking job but functional.

Got it jetted for the cfm.
Final numbers are;
45 pilot
Air screw 1.5 turns out
155 main
Needle at middle clip (I think it's a CEL needle)

Starts pulling right off the throttle and doesn't stop. Lifts the front end off the ground 1-3 gear with +4 swinger and 280#'s of rider on it.

11uyctl.jpg

Last edited:
Got it jetted for the cfm.
Final numbers are;
45 pilot
Air screw 1.5 turns out
155 main
Needle at middle clip (I think it's a CEL needle)

Starts pulling right off the throttle and doesn't stop. Lifts the front end off the ground 1-3 gear with +4 swinger and 280#'s of rider on it.

DAMN sounds like fun cole.