clutch cover

mr.tribble

Aug 21, 2010
Jonesboro, Ar
Mobile Photobucket

I just started on this and started with some 280 grit sand paper should I continue and do the entire thing or leave it as is and progress to the finer sand paper ? Thank you for any and all opinions. I hope the link is there I haven't figured out how to upload pics with my incredible

whatever floats your boat man

but i like it how it is, just work up through the grits then polish

I like it too but the rest of the paint has spots in it from being handled rough should I mask off and spray it ? And sand the spots smooth or what I'm buying sand paper when I go into work my dad just happened to have 100 and 280 grit so I used 280

if the other paint is looking so good i'd just strip the whole thing down and then decide if you wanted to repaint or not

I my try making it off where I've sanded already and prime it or put a couple layers of paint on it to see if I can hide the scratches they aren't big I may also leave them alone I will also have more pictures in a day or two depending on what I do

Thanks i also gave it a quick coat of paint before I sanded today ill find the buffing wheel it buy a new one from harbor freight and post pictures again