chevy s10 exhaust questions???

yes it should but then they might say its to loud an will want u to put it back in. but thats just a couple screws an like a 2min job

i dont give a f**k about what the cops think i just like loud, waking the neighbors up is fun, especially when they all hate me. I also just used the night shade paint on all my light except my fronts and their wicked dark but look really cool. also completely illegal bye nys state law.

bro i wanted to run straight pipes on my ranger, and i marked it all before i did it, then got it inspected so i'd be good for another year and when the shop saw it he said if i did it i would have to swap back every year to inspect it, damn NY

bro i wanted to run straight pipes on my ranger, and i marked it all before i did it, then got it inspected so i'd be good for another year and when the shop saw it he said if i did it i would have to swap back every year to inspect it, damn NY

that does suck man, but that y im trying to make this the coolest sounding and the loudest with it still being able to pass nys inspection.

good point. where im from my exhaust hit 128 dbs lets say the cops didnt like me. they could literly hear me from 7 miles away. i guess the valley help carry the sound level tho. lol

If I were you unless its a 4X4 is lower it and just run a glass pack or somethin from your local auto parts store. Itll look better lowered and itll be loud as sh*t. I dunno how the inspections in NY are but my buddy has yearly inpsections in PA. He took his cat converter off and to pass we just tack welded the heat shield to a straight piece of pipe and then put the pipe in place of the cat converter. They never noticed the rest of the cat was missing.

im gunna lower it next year when i get the cash. I think it will sound sweet as a ricer. I dont really know the whole exhaust this with sounds and db's but im gust goin with that i know my buddies got that sound sweet in ther cars.

i got a 2000 sonoma with the ZQ8 suspension and a 4 banger. i just put a Summit racing brand muffler (flowmaster copy) on it. sound decent. no ricer sound and it only costs 30 bucks from summit. some dude at Discount tire actually asked me if it was a V8. LOL. wat an idiot. it don't sound like any V8 but its got a nice low rumble and the sweet girgling sound after you rev it or downshift.