chevy s10 exhaust questions???

personaly i dont like obx i had a friend with one an it lasted 2 months be for the welds started to break. an u can use the stck exhaust but it wont sound as good. if u wann keep it cheap go to the parts store an ask for an after burner muffler for ur truck. it costed me 20 bucks an it sounded really good for how cheap it was on my vr6 jetta.

it will sound like a cavaleer or sun fire with a fart can!! run the header with a 2 1/4 exhaust threw ether a glass pack or a decent flowing muffler like a thrush welded or dynomax.... will give it a deep tone and also increase your fuel mileage when you drive nice..
also ifd you didnt yet buy or make a cool air intake with a high flow filter, will gain hp and once again fuel mileage when you drive nice

yea with that muffler u would deff take out ur stock one. sorry i some how missed that link. thats just ur everyday ricer pipe. if u like to get made fun of that would be something to put on ur truck but if u wanna have it look nice get like the muffler i said above an just get like a nice tip to go with with it. sorry im just really picky on looks of vehicals. im an auto fanatic

dont take offense just trin to help a frined out

what should i do on top of the headers to make it sound like a ricer. its got a 2.2 so its never gunna sound beastly, i just want it to sound like a loud ricer

header straight pipe remove cat with a test pipe an remove resanator an then ricer pipe.

so just go header then 2 1/2 straight pipe to ur ricer pipe.

get ride of the cat an any other silencing things resanator

header straight pipe remove cat with a test pipe an remove resanator an then ricer pipe.

so just go header then 2 1/2 straight pipe to ur ricer pipe.

get ride of the cat an any other silencing things resanator

yea ive gotta a buddy whos got a 94 s-10 with a cut firewall to fit a 454 big block an it shot out an axel out of the pumpkin off the line. on a good day with traction he runs low 10s he want to break that but he cant seem to hook up good enough.

forgot to mention his primery source of fuel is nos of the line all the way to the finish. hes got wy to mu7ch money to spend if u tell me

i need to have the cat to pass emissions and the truck already has the 2 1/2 tubeing. how will it be if i leave the cat or should i get a high flow.

Ive got a 350 small block and transmission ready to drop in, problem is truck is a 2000 needs to pass emissions and cant put an older engine in a newer vehical by state law

if you want the ricer sound take your muffler out and pit a pipe in its place... than put the fart can on ... even though a glass pack from auto zone or advance will give pretty much the same sound.. for $20 bucks

i need to have the cat to pass emissions and the truck already has the 2 1/2 tubeing. how will it be if i leave the cat or should i get a high flow.

Ive got a 350 small block and transmission ready to drop in, problem is truck is a 2000 needs to pass emissions and cant put an older engine in a newer vehical by state law

Move to Wisconsin, no emissions testing here. I:I S10s rock!! I:I I:I

i hate it new york isnt any fun theirs 2 many damn rule u have to fallow with vehicles. they expect u to keep everything stock and not have any pride in the work u do and how ur car looks