Can't get left front wheel nuts loose?

Okay phragle ur kinda pissing me off with the maintenence thing not everyone is jesus on a blaster like you. If you don't mind me asking how does maintenence have anything to do with a frozen wheel lug? I put some anti seize on mine cause they were really hard to get off but i can't think of anything else you could do???

x2 ..............................................

maintenance like this once or twice a year takes maybe an hour to do fully and itll help your bike last alot longer... not mandatory but neither is breathing and i still do that on a regular basis

to pull the front hubs to check the brakes, throw some grease in there and in the rear, to grease the splines on the sprocket and brake hubs along with the the wheel hubs. not to mention checking the wheel bearings and axle bearings once a season or so.... all reasons for the wheels to come off a couple times a year.

I understand and perform all that stuff but to back up this guy there wasn't one mantenence routine on there that required removing the wheel lugs. Idk bout you but when performing this maintenence i find it much easier to leave part of the hub on the wheel and the other part on the spindle. When doing it this way it isn't necessary to remove and tighten 8 wheel lugs, but 2 hub bolts. Same with the rear. If there is something wrong with this inform me but i can't see why there would be

to pull the front hubs to check the brakes, throw some grease in there and in the rear, to grease the splines on the sprocket and brake hubs along with the the wheel hubs. not to mention checking the wheel bearings and axle bearings once a season or so.... all reasons for the wheels to come off a couple times a year.

Yippers! Lucky if i get a year out of wheel bearings/a-arm bushings. Those mountain rides are murder. Not to mention our riding style, no easy does it here!!

take a hammer and hit the nut, dont beat it, but give it a firm hit, try to break up and rust or sh*t that might have it stuck on there.

I encountered this before. I didnt have torch but i had a dremel so zipped off the bolt and replaced the stud because i have many extra

this is like the third thread in a week he has done this bringing maintence into something where it doesn't have anything to do with it

maintenance is involved in everything, no need to get mad at members or your atv because if it, stuff happens, try welding and old socket to the nut and use a ratchet and a breaker bar, but it is possible to bust a stud, so be prepared

How does a nut thats has been so corroded its frozen not have something to do with maint.???????????

i don't get how it can be prevented. give me one reason you have to remove your wheel from the hub unless ur changing rims or tearing it down. mine weren't even corroded just tight as f**k so his might not be either

this is like the third thread in a week he has done this bringing maintence into something where it doesn't have anything to do with it

i don't get how it can be prevented. give me one reason you have to remove your wheel from the hub unless ur changing rims or tearing it down. mine weren't even corroded just tight as f**k so his might not be either
Are you really that clueless?
pop21.gif