Blasterbruce New CHEAP Parts Blaster !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
Well I found this Blaster on Craigslist last night for $250 , He Brought It to me For $200 Cash , Has Very Low Compression , Has DMC Pipe and Silencer , Aftermarket K&N Style Filter , Anodized Blue Aluminum Reed Spacer ,Oil Block Off Kit , Warrior Or Banshee Rear Wheels With Hubs , Looks Like Home made Skid Plate And Home made Rear Swing arm Skid plate , Update the Mod List after I start working on it , Which will be In a Few Mins Haha

On To the Pics !
5N85L25Ke3Ke3I13N6c6te0b590d8983f1684.jpg

DSCF6312.jpg

DSCF6313.jpg

DSCF6314.jpg

DSCF6315.jpg

DSCF6316.jpg

DSCF6317.jpg

DSCF6318.jpg

DSCF6319.jpg

This Last One Is For Slickerthanyou !
DSCF6320.jpg

Last edited:
Well I found this Blaster on Craigslist last night for $250 , He Brought It to me For $200 Cash , Has Very Low Compression , Has DMC Pipe and Silencer , Aftermarket K&N Style Filter , Anodized Blue Aluminum Reed Spacer ,Oil Block Off Kit , Warrior Or Banshee Rear Wheels With Hubs , Looks Like Home made Skid Plate And Home made Rear Swing arm Skid plate , Update the Mod List after I start working on it , Which will be In a Few Mins Haha

This Last One Is For Slickerthanyou !
DSCF6320.jpg

NICE! Very easliy make that money back then some!

I see some nice white plastics that would look great on my ride!

A few of the mounts are broken on the Plastics , Let me start the tear down and Well see what I can get rid off !! Slick you have first dibs on Plastics !

Haha ^ Never seen a Piston that bad , Somebody put money into this thing at once , The oil block off kit is nice, The DMC Pipe and Silencer the Rear Brake Setup , Full Home made Skid plate That mounts with the Foot peg bolts and the Front bumper bottom bolts , K&N filter , Somebody spent all that money haha

Status
Not open for further replies.