Blasterbruce New CHEAP Parts Blaster !

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would work perfectly!

That's what I thought anyway , I checked KOR Site and his Bore,hone,Chamfer is $55 And I'm assuming thats Plus shipping , Have not Got into Contact yet as I have not bought the piston kit yet , I'm thinking of Going with a Wsm Piston , Made by art same company as factory piston and Mine lasted 4 years of abuse and didn't break the skirt , the rings fried first , But I Think its a Good deal Can get a Top end kit for 74.99 with all gaskets

well i did some more sanding on the Dmc , its turning out Nice , wasn't sure if i could get all the rust off , but looks like I can, Well see , more pics when I get some more progress

That's what I thought anyway , I checked KOR Site and his Bore,hone,Chamfer is $55 And I'm assuming thats Plus shipping , Have not Got into Contact yet as I have not bought the piston kit yet , I'm thinking of Going with a Wsm Piston , Made by art same company as factory piston and Mine lasted 4 years of abuse and didn't break the skirt , the rings fried first , But I Think its a Good deal Can get a Top end kit for 74.99 with all gaskets

I wouldn't use any gaskets but cometic or factory, anything else is cheap paper crap. Ken also sells both!

On The Flywheel puller, you have to have a special tool made by yamaha go to your local shop and ask if you can barrow one that's what I did.

No I Do Not , The flywheel Puller is Made By Many Aftermarket Parts Company's Tusk , Motion Pro , What do i Need From a Dealer ??

It was like 2 years ago when we did it. All I remember was we had to get a tool by yamaha that goes on the center bolt and goes on a drill that's how you got it out all the other flywheel pullers we tried to get to work wouldnt fit behind it and in between the case. Maybe tusk makes one idk never looked lol

Thanks , But I know what i need , Well been working on my 2000 in my avatar , Got my Enginetics rear brake installed , still needs adjustment but seems like it should work good , my stock front Drum brakes are in Great shape , i also have a new pair of EBC shoes and Springs for 88-02 that i might sell to bring some money back to me on this thing , Did some more cleaning of the head pipe , More than likely I will be using # 000 Steel Wool for my new Silencer Packing , If its cheaper and doesn't blow out like the Fiberglass material I might as well use it ! More progress coming soon , trying to get all the tools and parts i need !

Well thanks to Sicivicdude For Trading me a .10 Over Wiseco Piston kit for a Jug and Head , And Also Thanks To Surfjag for Trading me A Bore,hone,Chamfer job for a Jug And Head too ! , I Still need a few Things but allot closer thanks to those guys ! . Need New Base And Head Gasket , Need Trans Fluid For bottom end , Ratio Rite Cup For Pre Mixing , Need to go buy some #000 Steel Wool for the Silencer and Few New Bolts for the Silencer , But Progress Is Coming along !

Well I got my Piston,rings Wrist pin and Crank seals From SCD Yesterday , Be pulling the motor apart soon to replace the seals , Ive been wet sanding my pipe and silencer , hopefully I get it to come real clean compared to what it was !

I haven't made a new style yet, I'm actually gonna make two and take them up to Awks ride, for some give aways, along with a Nology Hotwire Set, a clutch cover already set up for oil block off and painted gloss black! There's a few other things, but should be a good Ride!

I have two bulging disks in my back which is why i have been limping for two months! I thought it was just because i was so big! :D

Anyhow, going to my chiropractor, for a decompression therapy, and i'll be ridin a little!

Sorry to hear about the discs , my mom had the l4 and l5 Shatter and extrude , and my dad had 3 herniated discs before he passed away with cancer , the Dr's told my dad they had no clue how long he had the 3 herniated discs , Could have been 5-10 years , He was the Strongest man I ever met and lived and worked in pain until about 2 years ago and then passed away last year

Sorry to hear about the discs , my mom had the l4 and l5 Shatter and extrude , and my dad had 3 herniated discs before he passed away with cancer , the Dr's told my dad they had no clue how long he had the 3 herniated discs , Could have been 5-10 years , He was the Strongest man I ever met and lived and worked in pain until about 2 years ago and then passed away last year

WHOA! Sorry to hear that!

Its All Good , He Lived with pain for a long time , I hate that he's gone , but glad he's not in pain , I'm Living with my mom taking care of her since my dad passed , The state will be paying me for taking care of here , but that's down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.