Blaster Fix up!

5A5E6A70-7569-42B1-B481-159747325D5E-3939-0000029E7063D4D9.jpg

This side's not as bad.

F77AFA8F-DE6D-4B9E-A1CE-BBE27FAEDD3B-3939-0000029E2A4623B2.jpg

6498F9F2-9643-4E5A-9884-B3BB4C91075B-3939-0000029DF5725B56.jpg

This is is horrible.

Presume you're talking pivot brgs? I've had to grind the outer race. "Cut" it in one place then use small chisel (or straight screw driver X() and pry, drive, work it out. Use anti-seize on bolt where sleeves go , maybe even in arm where brgs go, to aid future service. I:I

Nut that holds sprocket hub/ axle in carrier?

Presume you're talking pivot brgs? I've had to grind the outer race. "Cut" it in one place then use small chisel (or straight screw driver X() and pry, drive, work it out. Use anti-seize on bolt where sleeves go , maybe even in arm where brgs go, to aid future service. I:I

Nut that holds sprocket hub/ axle in carrier?

That's what i was going to try and do, get a small chisel under it in get it out.

And yeah, I might bring it to school, see if the shop has a big enough vise, because I've broken like 5 of those jigs and it's just not moving.

You will have to notch/cut that outside race, pretty tough stuff. Might have to put a cheater bar on the wrench to get it to budge. Hope for your sake the hub comes off easier.

You will have to notch/cut that outside race, pretty tough stuff. Might have to put a cheater bar on the wrench to get it to budge. Hope for your sake the hub comes off easier.

This pipe wrench is I think 26 inchs, i think my buddy had a pipe that will fit over the handle, but with the jigs breaking i have no way to keep the axle from rotating, maybe i can use it as an excuse to buy a nice vise. ;)

Ian ( DUALSTROKE ) helped me out big time, he cut my races out and cut my axle nut off, only thing left that I gotta take apart is the carrier bearings. This guy was a huge help. Ill throw up some pictures later tonight.

I'm on my iPhone so I might be able to put them up with this ill tinker.

whoaaaa, you had a helluva mess there,
major reps to dually for helping you !!!