Blaster engine cases blown ?

Shoreracing

Jul 4, 2012
I have a 2005 blaster I blew the top end put a new piston and got the cylinder bored .40 over. Rode it 3 times and was at the track Sunday and the bike cut off we got it home and took the top end off. The sparkplug was shut all the way and the piston scirt was broken into pieces. And I think it put a hole in the middle of the cases near the crank. What should I do.

I have a 2005 blaster I blew the top end put a new piston and got the cylinder bored .40 over. Rode it 3 times and was at the track Sunday and the bike cut off we got it home and took the top end off. The sparkplug was shut all the way and the piston scirt was broken into pieces. And I think it put a hole in the middle of the cases near the crank. What should I do.

what caused it, did you leaktest after rebuild? did you do heat cycles correctly?

Lol so what should I do. I think I'll need new cases because there is a hole in the middle of cases near the crank on the inside

I just don't want to buy no pos and I hope I can get it together. I havnt even splitted the cases yet.

Hey shoreracing, Ive got a complete set of cases sitting in my garage. Both case halves, clutch cover and stator cover. Its got the transmission already in it and it was just rebuilt and gone through with all new shims and stuff. Ill post some pics later on if your still looking for cases. They were sandblasted so i could see if there was any cracks and there is nothing! they are like brand new.

well looks like u need to pm blsterfreak....

an probly slick for one them leaktesters or u will have another blown engine...

AN look on here for the heat cycles

Fix it lol...
Blaster are fun, easy to work on... an you can do a whole whole lot to them for not that much but i just love my blaster i guess.

i have a full engine with all accessories for 100+shipping. it needs a top end job (piston kit and cyl bore)but the rest of the motor is perfect. leak down tested and no damage to the cases, crank/rod, tranny, dome. ebc clutch kit inside it.