blaster build gone wild! pics also

its finnally motor time :eek:I:II:II:II:I

003-14.jpg

027-1.jpg

028-3.jpg

Wow Man Wow!!!! This is definately bad! Post a finished cases pic if you will. You polishing the new top end too? I did my top end a little, just getting between the fins without proper tools is a PITA. Keep up the good work..!!

polished one case half today just need to do a luil more corner area work on it then ill get the other half done tommorow

017-2.jpg

016-3.jpg

013-4.jpg

013-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

009-5.jpg

008-6.jpg

dude that looks amazing! it looks like polished silver not aluminum lol. u deserve rep for such a good job :D but i need to spread it around a lil b4 i can give ya some lol, damn rules hahaha

Wow Man Wow!!!! This is definately bad! Post a finished cases pic if you will. You polishing the new top end too? I did my top end a little, just getting between the fins without proper tools is a PITA. Keep up the good work..!!

im still debating polishing the head and jug or painting them blue with the edges of the fins polished

dude that looks amazing! it looks like polished silver not aluminum lol. u deserve rep for such a good job :D but i need to spread it around a lil b4 i can give ya some lol, damn rules hahaha

thanks noob and if u have the right equipment its more time consuming than hard to do

wow man that looks great. i started on mine but couldn't get the marks from the drum sander out. guess i need some with a smoother grit. or what would you suggest. I have a rotozip with a cable attachment that has a1/8 chuck.

pretty sure it's 120. I also have an 4" angle grider. should i try pickin up some polishing stuff for that. sorry for all the quesitons but i'm addicted to shinny.

pretty sure it's 120. I also have an 4" angle grider. should i try pickin up some polishing stuff for that. sorry for all the quesitons but i'm addicted to shinny.

even with m y high powered motor i cant burn 120 scratches out your gonna need to go to at least a 320 and 500 roll